Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, that still doesn't help.
Am I just really out of touch?

Apparent-LEE... They talked about that song yesterday and how they weren't sure what the lyrics were.
they figured that something 20 years old was relavant or current
Has anyone ever had a friend that canceled his fb account but made a joint account with his wife. I used to but his marriage is not my friend. What a weird thing to do.
I'll check in later, if the show gets better. Or when I get a coffee!
Chip Wrote:I've only been listening for a few minutes, and I'm already bored with this conversation.

I'm more or less irritated with Rich over this ignorance... He needs to be doing some :kissass:
LeNeve Wrote:Has anyone ever had a friend that canceled his fb account but made a joint account with his wife. I used to but his marriage is not my friend. What a weird thing to do.

No, but I have seen people put his and her names on both profiles... He must doing it to avoid shenanigans.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Has anyone ever had a friend that canceled his fb account but made a joint account with his wife. I used to but his marriage is not my friend. What a weird thing to do.

No, but I have seen people put his and her names on both profiles... He must doing it to avoid shenanigans.

Life is pretty easy when you don't have Facebook.
Yep, I am out of touch and proud of it. Getting a jump on my 30th b-day.
naked curler is decent :hitit: :wanker:
FYI... You can't watch the best parts on Sportscenter... If you notice, they only have photos of the olympics... No video.
Someone post a pic!!!
edoblin Wrote:FYI... You can't watch the best parts on Sportscenter... If you notice, they only have photos of the olympics... No video.

Haha, that's awesome.
Makes their whole argument pointless.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Life is pretty easy when you don't have Facebook.
Yep, I am out of touch and proud of it. Getting a jump on my 30th b-day.

I allow (which I sometimes regret) knightryda access to my profile. There is nothing to hide and I'm not on there looking for people that would get me in trouble. Neither is he.
Chip Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:FYI... You can't watch the best parts on Sportscenter... If you notice, they only have photos of the olympics... No video.

Haha, that's awesome.
Makes their whole argument pointless.

Yeah, I think the reason for that is because almost everything is shown on delay... so they don't want it on sportscenter if there's a chance it hasn't even aired on NBC yet.
If Facebook were to actually start charging... My schedule would free up tremendously and I'd be back on myspace.
Hasn't this whole "paying for facebook" thing shown to be a rumor? Haven't they come out and said they won't charge.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, that still doesn't help.
Am I just really out of touch?

Apparent-LEE... They talked about that song yesterday and how they weren't sure what the lyrics were.
they figured that something 20 years old was relavant or current

It was Foreign Music Monday...and they thought the beginning of the song was French....so yes it was relevant... ;-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15