Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:You don't have to be a new listener to think that Spot's gay.

I thought he possibly was when he first began on the show.
So did I, but I still think he's gay or at least a little bi-curious.
JDubb Wrote:I mentioned yesterday that I like Alf in the 80's/90's and Covino called me a retard for agreeing with Rich.

I was also an Alf-watcher back in the day. The best episode was when he did the music video to try to get it on with the daughter, haha.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Where the fuck did beckster go? Screaming for help earlier, now she disappears, Wtf

I was trying to finish people's attendance, so they could get paid!!! Now I gotta pee!
attendance? raise you hand if your here, is this the 3rd grade?
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Where the fuck did beckster go? Screaming for help earlier, now she disappears, Wtf

I was trying to finish people's attendance, so they could get paid!!! Now I gotta pee!

HERE!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

HERE!!!!!!
i didnt call your name, retard
Greg Mercer Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I mentioned yesterday that I like Alf in the 80's/90's and Covino called me a retard for agreeing with Rich.

I was also an Alf-watcher back in the day. The best episode was when he did the music video to try to get it on with the daughter, haha.

I can't find it but Family Guy did a bit with the "True Life" with Alf that was very funny. Alf is all strung out of crack and has crap stuck to his fur... funny stuff.

Here it is...
[youtube]P6hLwswzaNY[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

HERE!!!!!!
i didnt call your name, retard

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:You don't have to be a new listener to think that Spot's gay.

I thought he possibly was when he first began on the show.
So did I, but I still think he's gay or at least a little bi-curious.

I think Spot has probaly been touched by a random boner before, at his gay retreats.
Gotta bail for today, I'll check back later... maybe.
can we take someone who watches and talks about the bachelor so much seriously?
Didn't Rich say he WASN'T going to talk about the Bachelor?
Greg Mercer Wrote:

Alf was one of my favorites back in the day.
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

attendance? raise you hand if your here, is this the 3rd grade?

Someone has to enter sick days, vacation days, and make sure the hourly people's hours are correct..
michaelangelo Wrote:can we take someone who watches and talks about the bachelor so much seriously?

I was a news article about this crap.. I KNEW he would bring it up!
Brian in NY Wrote:Didn't Rich say he WASN'T going to talk about the Bachelor?

He LIED to us!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15