Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Geez... first :homo: Boy, then the Lotus driver?! :killme:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:FAMILY FIRST.....Rich is being a douche.

Rich has been acting like a bitch for a few days now it seems. Maybe Stanley T pimp slapped him.

He didn't hit him hard enough, he needs to do it again.
Rich & Sara's wedding announcement... Be sure to SAVE THE DATE!!!

[Image: richsredneckweddinganno.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:Wtf We get a double sided shot of dildo today.

I feel so violated... :eek:
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:nice to see an honest conversation with Rich and Sarah. Usually they are phoney.

OMG - Rich is the whiniest Groomzilla I have ever heard!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
Anyone notice Rich's comment to Covino about picking a bestman? He said "Oh is that why you didn't get married?"
that was kind of messed up, I wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes....
CloveMan3 Wrote:Rich & Sara's wedding announcement... Be sure to SAVE THE DATE!!!

[Image: richsredneckweddinganno.jpg]

:clap: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :clap: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :clap:
BigFan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:nice to see an honest conversation with Rich and Sarah. Usually they are phoney.

Anyone notice Rich's comment to Covino about picking a bestman? He said "Oh is that why you didn't get married?"
that was kind of messed up, I wonder if there's something going on behind the scenes....
Maybe the "friendship" is evolving into a work only relationship.
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:god damn this donkey park will not go away.

I am trying to hard to forget it. Confusedad: I used to like that song.

I have NO idea what this is about.

Oh...
Hi everybody!

That Wind of Change song

Yeah, that still doesn't help.
Am I just really out of touch?
BigFan Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Confusedhock: Confusedhitfan:
Yep Rich and "radio" people and the only ones who are friends w/ their co-workers...he is talking out his ass....I'm Godmother to my co-workers baby....
I've only been listening for a few minutes, and I'm already bored with this conversation.
Iva13 Wrote:Yep Rich and "radio" people and the only ones who are friends w/ their co-workers...he is talking out his ass....I'm Godmother to my co-workers baby....
Yep, way to alienate your listeners Rich.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, that still doesn't help.

Apparent-LEE... They talked about that song yesterday and how they weren't sure what the lyrics were.
Iva13 Wrote:Yep Rich and "radio" people and the only ones who are friends w/ their co-workers...he is talking out his ass....I'm Godmother to my co-workers baby....

I know... Give me a break, Rich!! I have partied with any of my co-workers and I still hang out with people I used to work with.
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, that still doesn't help.

Apparent-LEE... They talked about that song yesterday and how they weren't sure what the lyrics were.

Ah, maybe if I heard it, I'd know it.
And I was out of town yesterday, so I didn't listen at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15