Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Rich's brother isn't man enough to be his best man?
[Image: 2047b422.jpg]
beckster Wrote:I could have easily guessed that Spot would watch Ice Dancing.
I watched the Canadians and the American team that won silver and FF through the rest.Now the Ruskies are bitching that they got robbed.Fuck them.
i bleed green Wrote:
I watched the Canadians and the American team that won silver and FF through the rest.Now the Ruskies are bitching that they got robbed.Fuck them.

They are poor sports...first the men's skating and now the ice dancing...whenever they lose they bitch....
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to Rich's wedding.
We should all go and make that the DBN trip!

If it's in texas I will be the closest. I think.
Iva13 Wrote:I think Rich should pick his brother...not the guy that's the best planner or has the most money...that's f'ed up.....everyone will get together and help everyone....he's worse that a woman....no offense Rich....

My only sister who got married had some girlfriend of hers as the maid of honor, but the 3 of us were bridesmaids.. I thought it would have been more appropriate for her twin to be the maid of honor, she doesn't even talk to the chick that was anymore (it was 3 years ago)
Rich's brother coulds be his best bird man...

[Image: topjimmybirdman.jpg]

Ca-Caw ca-Caw!!!

I have arrived to the DBN!!! Hello Dudebros!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Clovis Steib February 22 at 7:36pm
I've tried several times but something is wrong with the Dudebro site registration. Everytime I get a 403 error page. Any ideas what I can do? I really want to be a part of the DBN forum...

OH, MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Big Grin

Only Joe can take care of that issue.
BigFan Wrote: Rich's brother isn't man enough to be his best man?
[Image: 2047b422.jpg]
[Image: 2006_09_steveirwin.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Clovis Steib February 22 at 7:36pm
I've tried several times but something is wrong with the Dudebro site registration. Everytime I get a 403 error page. Any ideas what I can do? I really want to be a part of the DBN forum...

OH, MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Big Grin

Only Joe can take care of that issue.
the problem has been solved
Cloveman Wrote:Rich's brother coulds be his best bird man...

[Image: topjimmybirdman.jpg]

Ca-Caw ca-Caw!!!

I have arrived to the DBN!!! Hello Dudebros!

You made it!!! FINALLY!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :boobs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :rock: :boobs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
If Rich's one and only sister isn't is the weddding I would think poorly of him and Sara both...that's not right....it's all about family.
i bleed green Wrote:

Bunch of whiny bitches...
Iva13 Wrote:If Rich's one and only sister isn't is the weddding I would think poorly of him and Sara both...that's not right....it's all about family.
No, it's all about Rich :poke:
Covino is right again....FAMILY is most important that's one thing that comes across with Covino is he loves and respects his family.
Welcom Cloveman
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15