Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
If Rich ever had to conduct a job interview, everyone would be getting the job. He leads people into answers like crazy.
I've never joined Facebook. Never will, there is already enough stuff I have to pay for, this wont be one.
Unfortunately my wife is no longer gonna be on it....sux for her
Brampton Wrote:I've never joined Facebook. Never will, there is already enough stuff I have to pay for, this wont be one.
Unfortunately my wife is no longer gonna be on it....sux for her

They aren't charging.
does anyone throw up a little whenever they hear spot speak?
Brampton Wrote:does anyone throw up a little whenever they hear spot speak?
:roflmao: :roflmao: yeah, a little.
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Clovis Steib February 22 at 7:36pm
I've tried several times but something is wrong with the Dudebro site registration. Everytime I get a 403 error page. Any ideas what I can do? I really want to be a part of the DBN forum...

OH, MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!! Big Grin

Only Joe can take care of that issue.
the problem has been solved

What did you do?
Iva13 Wrote:Covino is right again....FAMILY is most important that's one thing that comes across with Covino is he loves and respects his family.

I disagree. I want me best friends to be in my wedding, if that is family, then great, if not oh well. My first wedding her sister and cousin were bridesmaids and that was it for family.

My current wedding only had 8 people at it. So everyone was in the wedding.
Brampton Wrote:does anyone throw up a little whenever they hear spot speak?

That explains the stomach ache!!!
michaelangelo Wrote:are we going to do a march madness bracket?

Yes we will be.
CloveMan3 Wrote:Rich & Sara's wedding announcement... Be sure to SAVE THE DATE!!!

[Image: richsredneckweddinganno.jpg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Covino is right again....FAMILY is most important that's one thing that comes across with Covino is he loves and respects his family.

I disagree. I want me best friends to be in my wedding, if that is family, then great, if not oh well. My first wedding her sister and cousin were bridesmaids and that was it for family.

My current wedding only had 8 people at it. So everyone was in the wedding.

Ok Rich....
CloveMan3 Wrote:Rich & Sara's wedding announcement... Be sure to SAVE THE DATE!!!

[Image: richsredneckweddinganno.jpg]

Maybe make a second one and replace Davis with Vilchitski
edoblin Wrote:Hasn't this whole "paying for facebook" thing shown to be a rumor? Haven't they come out and said they won't charge.

You are correct.
I can not find any John Whiting that looks like Covino. They are all old ugly dudes
oh man I love Covino's WWF announcer impression hahaha
Is it safe to say Rich was 0 for 4 today? He was wrong on every topic.

[Image: strike.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15