Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
BigFan Wrote:oh man I love Covino's WWF announcer impression hahaha
Is it safe to say Rich was 0 for 4 today? He was wrong on every topic.

[Image: strike.gif]

BF I agree with you once again......
I'm going to cooter life . com right now!!!!!!
I hope larry the canle guy chokes on a pigs foot and dies.
these penis pants look uncomfortable
[Image: ab8a412d.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:What did you do?
registered him with a random password, had him log in, changed his name, and email, let him change his password. done deal. You should have access to the ACP
Derick Wrote:
registered him with a random password, had him log in, changed his name, and email, let him change his password. done deal. You should have access to the ACP

Well that's a shitload of work. He should have been able to rregister, Joe needs to look into that.
HA!! No more wind of change!!! Take my hand, my friend, we’re off to Never Never Land!!!!!! :rock: :rock:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Covino is right again....FAMILY is most important that's one thing that comes across with Covino is he loves and respects his family.

I disagree. I want me best friends to be in my wedding, if that is family, then great, if not oh well. My first wedding her sister and cousin were bridesmaids and that was it for family.

My current wedding only had 8 people at it. So everyone was in the wedding.

I agree with you here bro ..fuck family if they suck BUT, this is a great opp for Rich to show his brother that he means a lot to him. He's TOP Jimmy for a reason. (maybe rich hates birds?)
Derick Wrote:

Well that's a shitload of work. He should have been able to rregister, Joe needs to look into that.
he was in the system, so registration must have worked, why he couldnt log in, I'm not sure. I just deleted the one that didnt work, changed the name, and he's all good. It didnt take that long, maybe 5 minutes at the most
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

he was in the system, so registration must have worked, why he couldnt log in, I'm not sure. I just deleted the one that didnt work, changed the name, and he's all good. It didnt take that long, maybe 5 minutes at the most

Thanks for all the effort guys. Glad to finally be here!
Derick Wrote:

No one was ever able to tell me what happens when Cloveman tried to register. I know when I created a new acount to test it worked and we have at least one new person per week. Glad to see Cloveman made it through.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

No one was ever able to tell me what happens when Cloveman tried to register. I know when I created a new acount to test it worked and we have at least one new person per week. Glad to see Cloveman made it through.

Everytime I went to register it would send me to a 403 error page. It said something to the effect that I did not have access rights, etc.
CloveMan3 Wrote:Everytime I went to register it would send me to a 403 error page. It said something to the effect that I did not have access rights, etc.

Sorry it was such a pain. If anyone else mentions they are having a problem let me know. I'm going to do some testing to make sure this won't be a problem for anyone else.

Krissy In PA

baby u can fix anything..........i break all kinds of stuff, and handy joe can always fix it.....a knot in my necklace, cracked screen on my laptop, the deck that my dog chews on......my car...,my cell....just to name a few....and hes awesome at home repairs...lol
Krissy In PA Wrote:baby u can fix anything..........i break all kinds of stuff, and handy joe can always fix it.....a knot in my necklace, cracked screen on my laptop, the deck that my dog chews on......my car...,my cell....just to name a few....and hes awesome at home repairs...lol
yes, anytime you need a deck painted in 8 months, call Joe
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15