Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Good day DBN. Did I miss anything or is it just Rich freaking out over redheads once again?
Brooks are still big in the running community. They used to be shit. Now they are pretty damn good shoes.
beckster Wrote:Who are some hot redheads??

Jessica Rabbit
[Image: jessica-rabbit-real.jpg]
Pokes28 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Rich kills me.

My wife used to have freaking orange hair when she was a kid. Then it was a really pretty red. She's slowly turning into a blond now though.

Naturally? Or with chemical assistance?

Naturally. Not long after we started going out we both met a friend of a friend and the first thing that he said was "I don't like red heads. They just turn into blonds as you fuck the fire out of them."

She hated him from the get go (obviously) but now that her hair continues to lighten up I kid her about it.

I didn't know they do that
Does anyone else use Pulsar to listen to the show over the internet? I couldn't log in today. I was listening to Howard without any problem earlier.
JDubb Wrote:Does anyone else use Pulsar to listen to the show over the internet? I couldn't log in today. I was listening to Howard without any problem earlier.
no i use my sirius internet player
Does anyone else use Pulsar to listen to the show over the internet? I couldn't log in today. I was listening to Howard without any problem earlier.
JDubb Wrote:Good day DBN. Did I miss anything or is it just Rich freaking out over redheads once again?

It has turned into the same thing as always. However it started by some whiny ass ginger's post on YouTube.
beckster Wrote:I didn't they do that

what?
[Image: GingerKids.png]
Debra messing. Isla fisher. Alyson hannigan. Geri holliwell spice girl. Areille the mermaid. Just to name a few.
if its a list made by women, you know its wong
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Debra messing. Isla fisher. Alyson hannigan. Geri holliwell spice girl. Areille the mermaid. Just to name a few.
HELLO..... SEE BOTTOM OF PAGE 6
Pokes28 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I didn't they do that

what?

Trying to eat and type....

I fixed it... ."I didn't know they do that color change thing"
JDubb Wrote:Does anyone else use Pulsar to listen to the show over the internet? I couldn't log in today. I was listening to Howard without any problem earlier.

Nope
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17