Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Eddie, I havea question for you. ON Jersey Shore, Pauly D was talking about his DJ gear and said it was the best you could by. Is that true? Did he have top line stuff?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:If Gay Mon is on Fri and Sat nights, how are they out picking up women on the two best nights to go out of the week?

Because they are Lame
DVRs aren't annoying, watching it with Rich would be.
I had a huge crush on Dave Mustaine... Had i been older and had the opportunity... There would have been a lot of :missionary: :ontop: :doggystyle: with him....
Help, I'm in the middle of no where.
[Image: pee-wee-herman.jpg]

Where did everyone go?
I feel for this guy, but I do not give a fuck about his girl leaving him.
Everyone must be at lunch. Or :doggystyle:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Everyone must be at lunch. Or :doggystyle:
i just got back had to take a trip over to another facitlity to pick up some sample, the girls asked me to go with, so i did, but i will be leaving again for lunch soon, then surgery this afternoon
Talk about taking the show to a screeching halt.
JDubb Wrote:Help, I'm in the middle of no where.
[Image: pee-wee-herman.jpg]

Where did everyone go?

Good question! I had to take a phone call.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I feel for this guy, but I do not give a fuck about his girl leaving him.

I heard part of it... Why'd she dump him?
Capernicus!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I was the first person to ever beat him in the football picks. He had to kiss my ass on the air.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I feel for this guy, but I do not give a fuck about his girl leaving him.

I heard part of it... Why'd she dump him?

My money says she slept with someone else.
Dam it I'm on phones til 2 and I can't get sirius to work on her computer... Confusedad: I'll have to guess what they are talking about...
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Eddie, I havea question for you. ON Jersey Shore, Pauly D was talking about his DJ gear and said it was the best you could by. Is that true? Did he have top line stuff?
1 - The page doesn't adjust to the size of my cell making the wording overlap!
2 - I watch Jersey Shore and paused the DVR to check out PaulyD's equipment & his turntables are top of the line Technics 1200s. His DJ software is called Serato Scratch and allows him to use those special vinyl records to scratch his mp3 files...top notch stuff!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17