Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
michaelangelo Wrote:this sexy bitch song is damn catchy

Hey Man, what's the good word?
bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

no baby yet, i suggested to my wife that she go for a long walk, but out neighborhood is super icy, so maybe she'll go to the mall and walk there
LeNeve Wrote:what does BPM mean. black people music?

I think it's beats per minute. It's NOT black people music, it's club music. Euro style club music.
michaelangelo Wrote:bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

no baby yet, i suggested to my wife that she go for a long walk, but out neighborhood is super icy, so maybe she'll go to the mall and walk there
i suggest you :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: until the baby doesnt want to be there anymore
Derick The Solution Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:bpm stands for beats per minute, fitness people use it to pace their workouts. it's also sirius 36 and plays dancy type music

i suggest you :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: until the baby doesnt want to be there anymore

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
According to a commercial on the radio, my prostate could be affecting my family and friends. Intervention time I guess.

My doctor suggested it... and I"m being serious
Nussie_T Wrote:

My doctor suggested it... and I"m being serious
i know, thats why i suggested it, its supposed to work
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It worked for my sister... That's how niece #2 was coaxed into the world.
Tell your wife to go for a 3 hour walk, stretch out, cause as soon as the show is over, your comming to :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :missionary: :missionary: :doggystyle: :doggystyle: :missionary: :missionary: the baby out of her. And i dont mean the nice love making kind either, i mean hit the baby with the tip style
the show is starting and there are only 2 people here?
I see more than 2 people
Formula is covered by insurance???? Is that even true??? My sister had to signed up for WIC, because that stuff is expensive.
I had a DR. appointment scheduled for tomorrow, and they just called me to reschedule for mid febuary. The reason, the Dr.s are going to Haiti to help. That is really fucked up. I am pissed big time. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
LeNeve Wrote:I had a DR. appointment scheduled for tomorrow, and they just called me to reschedule for mid febuary. The reason, the Dr.s are going to Haiti to help. That is really fucked up. I am pissed big time. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

WTF! You'd think he would have saw you before heading out there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17