Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:Great, my co-worker is a red head and sitting in the room w/me.... :oops: :oops:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Gingers can be hot fo sho.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't think I could trudge through a fiery bush.

How about a fiery landing strip?
Pokes28 Wrote:Rich kills me.

My wife used to have freaking orange hair when she was a kid. Then it was a really pretty red. She's slowly turning into a blond now though.

Naturally? Or with chemical assistance?
And BTW. Yay Massachusetts!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just removed a 4 by 4 torqueshift transmission from a super duty in 1 and a half hours. Not too bad.
personal record

yes
beckster Wrote:

how bout not
I'm brunette... but I do have natural red highlights (damn Irish genetics)
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

how bout not

yeah, what he said.
beckster Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:Rich kills me.

My wife used to have freaking orange hair when she was a kid. Then it was a really pretty red. She's slowly turning into a blond now though.

Naturally? Or with chemical assistance?

Naturally. Not long after we started going out we both met a friend of a friend and the first thing that he said was "I don't like red heads. They just turn into blonds as you fuck the fire out of them."

She hated him from the get go (obviously) but now that her hair continues to lighten up I kid her about it.
Who are some hot redheads??
Pokes28 Wrote:Rich's phobias kill me. White trash phobic. That is the modern equivalent to calling poor people "the great unwashed."

+100
Gingers have little to do with current breeding. My wife is a ginger however there wasn't a red head for several generations on either side of her family.
[Image: ginger_weapons.jpg]
beckster Wrote:Who are some hot redheads??
[Image: n2800861_31320385_3520.jpg][Image: beautiful+red+head+actresses.jpeg][Image: angelicabridges.jpg][Image: 000f9t1q][Image: 108548371.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17