Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:Dam it I'm on phones til 2 and I can't get sirius to work on her computer... Confusedad: I'll have to guess what they are talking about...

Just ignore the phones... They'll call back.. :poke:
Wow, the guys are trying to recover but that call derailed the show pretty bad. Not to mention the list is kind of weak.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I feel for this guy, but I do not give a fuck about his girl leaving him.

I heard part of it... Why'd she dump him?

My money says she slept with someone else.

Slut... lol
Iva13 Wrote:Dam it I'm on phones til 2 and I can't get sirius to work on her computer... Confusedad: I'll have to guess what they are talking about...

Just ignore the phones... They'll call back.. :poke:
I was a good girl last night.. I had trouble opening a bottle, I gave in and let him do it. Normally, I can open them myself, but he was bragging about his workout at the gym...
What was the call about??? I still don't have sound...
Iva, the FIN is about some short dude, I have no idea what the call is about.
beckster Wrote:Iva, the FIN is about some short dude, I have no idea what the call is about.

Me too, I can't figure out what the FIN is about. The guy is short and wants to be taller?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Iva, the FIN is about some short dude, I have no idea what the call is about.

Me too, I can't figure out what the FIN is about. The guy is short and wants to be taller?

I question whether he is talking about his height or his equipment.......
I can't believe Covino told the entire nation he knows about my big dick.
p-woww on the phone, getting weiner compliments from Covino. :fag:
Petey with the call in!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can't believe Covino told the entire nation he knows about my big dick.

:worthlesswopics:
LeNeve Wrote:p-woww on the phone, getting weiner compliments from Covino. :fag:

Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: :?
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can't believe Covino told the entire nation he knows about my big dick.

:worthlesswopics:

No it's not.... :eek:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17