Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

Oh, you two....that's sounds like so much fun

Pete, Iva and I feel left out.... And I am sure T wants picts too. :mrgreen:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

negative on the fun
wow and i can back just in time for petey to announce that he like other mens cocks, i'm gonna leave, hopefully next time i return the convo is different
As for this "short dude"... They said he's 5'6"? There are tons of short chicks out there, so unless he's a midget... quit bitching about it... (midgets get chicks too, btw).
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I require Vag pics in trade.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Iva does not feel left out, shes my p.o.d, she doesnt need to see peteys cock
beckster Wrote:As for this "short dude"... They said he's 5'6"? There are tons of short chicks out there, so unless he's a midget... quit bitching about it... (midgets get chicks too, btw).

[Image: dwarf-couple.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I would be more than happy to trade you wiener shots for vag shots. Then we can complement each other on how awesome they are.

Hold up!! Didn't you already see her bedazzled vaj? I think you owe her picts (me too)!
Clovemans latest...

[Image: spotmessydesk2.jpg]
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Iva does not feel left out, shes my p.o.d, she doesnt need to see peteys cock

SHUSH!!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

weiner shot
[Image: beef_hotdogs.jpg]
I am 6'4" and my exwife was 5'1" That is a rather large height difference, but I loved throwing her around in the sack. There is a lot of shit you can do with a 5'1" 100 pound chick that you can not do with a taller girl.
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I would be more than happy to trade you wiener shots for vag shots. Then we can complement each other on how awesome they are.

Hold up!! Didn't you already see her bedazzled vaj? I think you owe her picts (me too)!
I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN THESE PICS AND I'M VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT
JDubb Wrote:Clovemans latest...

[Image: spotmessydesk2.jpg]

That's pretty sweet. He should have added Scooter and Copernicus (just use a gay guy) in there.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:There is a lot of shit you can do with a 5'1" 100 pound chick that you can not do with a taller girl.
I second that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17