Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can't believe Covino told the entire nation he knows about my big dick.

:worthlesswopics:

this whole thread would be worthless with pics. negative on p-woww weiner shots.
Dam...I still can't hear...what did he say...Pete has a big dick....
LeNeve Wrote:p-woww on the phone, getting weiner compliments from Covino. :fag:

:?
Iva13 Wrote:Dam...I still can't hear...what did he say...Pete has a big dick....

yes, and that he (Covino) is short, and probaly could not handle it well.
Iva13 Wrote:Dam...I still can't hear...what did he say...Pete has a big dick....

You'll have to ask Covino some how he knows.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can't believe Covino told the entire nation he knows about my big dick.

:worthlesswopics:

No it's not.... :eek:

Sure it is!!! :boobs:

Yes, he did say that and I think we need to see evidence
I'm 6'2" and my "little" brother is nearly 6'6". I understand the whole feeling short due to who you are hanging with.
I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

swoot.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I guess I might as well fess up. No reason to hide it any more. Covino and I text each other wiener shots all the time....

Oh, you two....that's sounds like so much fun
LeNeve Wrote:

swoot.

Ya, then we tell each other how awesome they are.....

Why does this not surprise me at all.
Iva13 Wrote:

Oh, you two....that's sounds like so much fun

I would be more than happy to trade you wiener shots for vag shots. Then we can complement each other on how awesome they are.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

swoot.

Ya, then we tell each other how awesome they are.....

even swooter.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17