Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 1-20 -- animal surgery first thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
If a guy's "got game" his height doesn't matter that much. Sure there are nussies who won't go for it, but, more importantly there ARE nussies that WILL go for it... I have seen short dudes dwarfed by their women. I have a bud at work who is 5'3" -ish... He's a shorter fucker, but he's had his share of women. (he's married now with a ton of kids)

Tell that lame ass dude to read this! (It's straight from DBN, MF-ers!)
LeNeve Wrote:weiner shot
[Image: beef_hotdogs.jpg]

Those are the only expectable weiner shots I want to see.
I'm back....and now I can hear
Just to clarify, in case someone reads this who does not realize I am joking, I do not, and have never, exchanged wiener shots with Covino. Nor do either of us plan on doing so.

Now Iva, Beckster and T, I am more than happy to exchange for a nice vag shot.
Drinking games are retarded.
My wife made a statement about the evolution of C&R in regards to the call from the guy all swooted out because his chick broke up with him. She said that two years ago C&R would have told that guy that he was lucky that she did it now instead of letting him move across the country.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hold up!! Didn't you already see her bedazzled vaj? I think you owe her picts (me too)!
I STILL HAVE NOT SEEN THESE PICS AND I'M VERY ANGRY ABOUT IT

Oh snap! I forgot about that.... :roflmao:
I do not know what Thumper is.

Drinking games are cool as long as chicks are involved. My favorite is asshole. What a great drinking game.
LeNeve Wrote:Drinking games are retarded.

Agreed.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Just to clarify, in case someone reads this who does not realize I am joking, I do not, and have never, exchanged wiener shots with Covino. Nor do either of us plan on doing so.

Now Iva, Beckster and T, I am more than happy to exchange for a nice vag shot.

Then explain Covino's comment....
LeNeve Wrote:Drinking games are retarded.

I am a retired tippy cup champ.

There was a time when they were stupid fun. Now, they are just dumb.
Drinking games were used in high school to try to get chicks drunk, so people could date rape them.
I disagree. I think drinking games are fine. As long as there are chicks there.

I do not really like beer pong, but Asshole is a REAL good interactive card game and I enjoy quarters on occasion also.

My fraternity had a game called zoom also, which the chicks LOVED, but it's too difficult to explain.
I'm pretty good at drinking without the help of others.
I would not play drinking games to get drunk, I would play them to have fun at a small party or small get together.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17