Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
had to post this, hopefully it isn't off you tube before you see this

its NSFW

[youtube]yekOCpdc6Hc[/youtube]
Good morning bro-mo's!
Last night's USA v Mexico world cup qualifier game ended 0:0. I see this as a win for USA. Mexico dominated the pitch all night so for the USA to hold to 0 goals is huge. The USA has to tighten up their passing and taking advantages of misses by other teams if they expect to do well in the next world cup.
thanks for the vid. That isnt going to make it very long before it gets yanked
Will it really get pulled?
It looks like it's uploaded by his official account, so it won't get pulled for copy right crap.
And I'm pretty sure there's plenty of nudity on YouTube, you just have to sign on to "prove your old enough"
They should edit the sound out of it though.
[youtube]NZxwGbEyN94[/youtube]
Joe, when will you officially be told of your new job?
JDubb Wrote:Joe, when will you officially be told of your new job?

About a half hour ago. First project is like 2 hours away. Confusedad: You win some, you lose some.
Joe Wrote:

About a half hour ago. First project is like 2 hours away. Confusedad: You win some, you lose some.
You're always on the lose side of things though.
sometimes in the morning after I take a shower, I go to where my dryer is at to get dressed. Its nice and warm, and I can get toasty fresh clothes. Anyway this morning I drop my towel, and look up through the back window. My neighbor, she is just standing there staring at me. I didn't know what to do really, so I just pretended like she wasn't there, and started furiously jerking off.

Just kidding. I just continued to get dressed normally. Makes me wonder if she has been out there staring at my hog on other days though.
It would be cool if they told me I needed to go drive 2 hours to work on something. I think that would be fun. have a cool truck with air compressors, and tools on it.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You're always on the lose side of things though.

Well I work for a company that's been around since 1995 and I'm one of the most senior guys with 3 years here. That says something for this line of work. I was actually supposed to be transitioned into this job over the next 2 months, but one of the two other guys I'd be working with just put in his notice.
LeNeve Wrote:It would be cool if they told me I needed to go drive 2 hours to work on something. I think that would be fun. have a cool truck with air compressors, and tools on it.

Yeah, but in my case it's my truck and my gas money.
my phone keeps slipping out of my hand this morning.
There is a little office chair in my house that is always in some random spot. I am always stubbing my toe on it. I got up about 5 AM to piss this morning, and it got me again. I grabbed it, and threw it down the hall. Somehow, like magic it bounced back at me, and hit me in my shin. The physics of how it did this seem impossible to me. I'm pretty sure it's a devil chair. I'm going to light it on fire later today probaly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14