Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
yeah, I want my hot dog machine to grill the hot dogs, but steam the buns. I want different dogs too. like jalepeno dogs, and cheese filled dogs. some sausages even. This is going to be awesome. I'm going to go hit up the boss right now, and pitch my idea.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I want my hot dog machine to grill the hot dogs, but steam the buns. I want different dogs too. like jalepeno dogs, and cheese filled dogs. some sausages even. This is going to be awesome. I'm going to go hit up the boss right now, and pitch my idea.
I'm not a fan of the cheese filled dogs or cheddarwursts
I have no survival plan for the type of zombies that run fast. Confusedad: I'm not lasting a day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want a hot dog machine here at work.

A hot dog machine?

kind of like this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiD64Ti80CF-7KG_24Vjq...B2UABbkNlQ]

I had almost the exact same thing at my pool hall. I wish I kept it. It would have been cool at BBQs
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, I want my hot dog machine to grill the hot dogs, but steam the buns. I want different dogs too. like jalepeno dogs, and cheese filled dogs. some sausages even. This is going to be awesome. I'm going to go hit up the boss right now, and pitch my idea.
I'm not a fan of the cheese filled dogs or cheddarwursts

yeah cheddarwursts, I couldn't think of the name. I want those. not the regular cheese filled hot dogs.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Joe, when will you officially be told of your new job?

About a half hour ago. First project is like 2 hours away. Confusedad: You win some, you lose some.
You're always on the lose side of things though.

Well I work for a company that's been around since 1995 and I'm one of the most senior guys with 3 years here. That says something for this line of work. I was actually supposed to be transitioned into this job over the next 2 months, but one of the two other guys I'd be working with just put in his notice.

A companies turnover rate is a VERY good indication of how the company is run and if you want to work for them. High turnover rate, shitty management and poorly run. Low turnover rate, good management and usually well run.
So here is the only equality sign I give a fuck about:

[Image: 3d1d76.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:I have no survival plan for the type of zombies that run fast. Confusedad: I'm not lasting a day.
Throw hot dogs at them.
I ordered a cheeseburger with advocados, onion rings, and a long island ice tea for lunch.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have no survival plan for the type of zombies that run fast. Confusedad: I'm not lasting a day.
Throw hot dogs at them.
[Image: tumblr_mdi34de7gj1rjamtmo1_250.gif]
Chip Wrote:[youtube]4EC7P5WdUko[/youtube]

I don't know about this movie, it goes against all zombie knowledge.

I will still go see it.

I heard that they don't show any close ups of the zombies at all, unlike every other zombie movie. That should be interesting.

No one does.
okay. my hotdog machine idea has been shared with the manager. I told her it would probaly help overall car sales too. She seemed to like the idea, and is going to ask the rest of the people what they think. :high5:
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Throw hot dogs at them.
[Image: tumblr_mdi34de7gj1rjamtmo1_250.gif]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Last day of the SiriusXM legacy player Confusedwoot:

I have to listen on my phone starting tomorrow- Are there any other ways to listen?? Damn phone player is always on delay
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14