Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
:roflmao: might be NSFW
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most-terrifying-sex-illustrations-wikipedia/?wa_user1=1&wa_user2=Sex&wa_user3=blog&wa_user4=trending_now">http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-6-most- ... ending_now</a><!-- m -->
Chip Wrote:Speaking of zombies...

Merle pulled off a pretty sweet move, huh?

Yeah, that was epic television, all time great TV scene.

What did he do, other than die? I have been wanting to discuss the episode, but I don't remember what I wanted to discuss at this point.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

All he did was piss off the Governor more.

That scene made me wonder how many of these asshole henchmen, the governor has.
I thought it was just a handful, but apparently it's an endless supply.

When ANdrea and Michonne first got there, didn't they say there was 38 people?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if there will be any gay zombies for Matt to hate.
:high5:
Or zombie Liberal Radio Hosts

I have been listening to Pete Doiminik. I would not call him liberal at all, I would say he is center leaning left, Greene party ish.
That's what I thought too. I like his show.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:3 years? Or 3 days?
3 weeks at the most.

I could see a year at least. Especially if it is like the walking dead, where no matter how you die, you turn.

There would need to be some other, massive, catastrophe that would cause a ton of people to die right off the bat.
Otherwise, people dying and biting other people would never gain enough traction to make it any kind of emergency.
This rap song they played out of the break fucking sucks and can eat a bowl of spot dicks.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:3 years? Or 3 days?
3 weeks at the most.

I could see a year at least. Especially if it is like the walking dead, where no matter how you die, you turn.

There would need to be some other, massive, catastrophe that would cause a ton of people to die right off the bat.
Otherwise, people dying and biting other people would never gain enough traction to make it any kind of emergency.

I htink people now know enough about zombies that they would respond fast, unlike in movies where no one seems to have ever seen a zombie movie.
Pete Nice Wrote:This rap song they played out of the break fucking sucks and can eat a bowl of spot dicks.
Covino loves it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

All he did was piss off the Governor more.

That scene made me wonder how many of these asshole henchmen, the governor has.
I thought it was just a handful, but apparently it's an endless supply.

When ANdrea and Michonne first got there, didn't they say there was 38 people?

38 people in the entire town?
How many of his soldiers are dumb enough to believe what ever he tells them, or evil enough to want to join in on all his killing raids.
I had the feeling his little "army" was less then 10 guys, and that has to be getting pretty small right now.
LeNeve Wrote:

What did he do, other than die? I have been wanting to discuss the episode, but I don't remember what I wanted to discuss at this point.

He killed at least a few people.

I can't wait for next week now.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This rap song they played out of the break fucking sucks and can eat a bowl of spot dicks.
Covino loves it.

Covino loves the song, or the bowl of spot dicks?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Covino loves it.

He listens to the song while eating bowls of spot dicks.
How did I just find out that this is going to be in Detroit this year?

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Covino loves it.

He listens to the song while eating bowls of spot dicks.
Shit, you beat me to it. I'm a half a step slow today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14