Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Orgasms from smoking cigarettes?!?! WTF is this shit? I haven't had 104 on in months.
LeNeve Wrote:I have no survival plan for the type of zombies that run fast. Confusedad: I'm not lasting a day.

You're in Kansas.
How many people are there to even turn into zombies?
Even running that fast it take them a long time to get to you.
I think you should worry more about Tremmors.
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have no survival plan for the type of zombies that run fast. Confusedad: I'm not lasting a day.

No one does.
I do, its called a boat!
no hotdog machine up front. Confusedad: she said if I want to buy one, and put it back here in the shop, then I can though.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]4EC7P5WdUko[/youtube]

I don't know about this movie, it goes against all zombie knowledge.

I will still go see it.

I heard that they don't show any close ups of the zombies at all, unlike every other zombie movie. That should be interesting.

Most zombie movies go against all real zombie knowledge.
I still love them.
Donginator Wrote:Last day of the SiriusXM legacy player Confusedwoot:

I have to listen on my phone starting tomorrow- Are there any other ways to listen?? Damn phone player is always on delay

I thought all the players on the phone and online were on delay.

It never fails to amaze me when companies do away with the things their customers actually want.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No one does.
I do, its called a boat!

You own a boat?

Even something like that is not safe, look at the trailer, one of them gets on a plane.
Chip Wrote:

You're in Kansas.
How many people are there to even turn into zombies?
Even running that fast it take them a long time to get to you.
I think you should worry more about Tremmors.

good point. I'll for sure last longer than most of the nation. Might have enough time to get a good bunker, but it would eventually get overrun.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:[youtube]4EC7P5WdUko[/youtube]

I don't know about this movie, it goes against all zombie knowledge.

I will still go see it.

I heard that they don't show any close ups of the zombies at all, unlike every other zombie movie. That should be interesting.

Most zombie movies go against all real zombie knowledge.
I still love them.

Scientifically, if zombies were ever to happen, they would be like The Walking Dead zombies. Zombies like World War Z and the remake of Night of the living dead, would not work with dead flesh, possibly only while they were fresh zombies, like the first 24 to 72 hours. That movie with Will Smith in Manhattan, can't remember the name of it to save my life, was rabies, not zombies.
Pete Nice Wrote:That movie with Will Smith in Manhattan, can't remember the name of it to save my life, was rabies, not zombies.
I am Legend
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Last day of the SiriusXM legacy player Confusedwoot:

I have to listen on my phone starting tomorrow- Are there any other ways to listen?? Damn phone player is always on delay

I thought all the players on the phone and online were on delay.

It never fails to amaze me when companies do away with the things their customers actually want.
Legacy player is one of the original players & its not blocked at my job

They want everyone to use the on-demand players now, but those are blocked at my job
This is great...

[youtube]Y3rNQ2pTyAY[/youtube]
For shits n giggles.

[youtube]-2XlKqCTXFg[/youtube]
Will I Am legend
Pete Nice Wrote:Scientifically, if zombies were ever to happen, they would be like The Walking Dead zombies. Zombies like World War Z and the remake of Night of the living dead, would not work with dead flesh, possibly only while they were fresh zombies, like the first 24 to 72 hours. That movie with Will Smith in Manhattan, can't remember the name of it to save my life, was rabies, not zombies.

Scientifically, zombies won't last.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-s...ickly.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14