Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
LeNeve Wrote:sometimes in the morning after I take a shower, I go to where my dryer is at to get dressed. Its nice and warm, and I can get toasty fresh clothes. Anyway this morning I drop my towel, and look up through the back window. My neighbor, she is just standing there staring at me. I didn't know what to do really, so I just pretended like she wasn't there, and started furiously jerking off.

Just kidding. I just continued to get dressed normally. Makes me wonder if she has been out there staring at my hog on other days though.

[Image: nosy+neighbor.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:thanks for the vid. That isnt going to make it very long before it gets yanked
+1, I'm a big fan of Robin Thicke. Guessing that video doesn't make it another 2 hours. Someone forgot to tell him he's not black!

Really? I guess I won't say how annoying that song is then.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I thought only chicks liked Robin Thicke
Nah, the dude can sing. Call that baby makin music in my house!

:barf:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm drinking one of those new energy drinks from Mt. Dew called kickstart. not bad, not good either. tastes like Mt. Dew with orange kool aid in it or something.
That's the electrolytes.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:http://now.msn.com/caitlin-hayden-nation...t_fbmsnnow

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Good grief
I want a hot dog machine here at work.
LeNeve Wrote:I want a hot dog machine here at work.

huh, you can get one for 50 bucks, but it doesn't have a bun steamer thing. The good ones are 300-500 bucks. I need to do some more research.

A hot dog machine?
just make sure they dont taste like shit
I don't want one that does 100 dogs at a time. 6 at the most. I can make some side money here at work, and have a delicious snack whenever I want.
Chip Wrote:

A hot dog machine?

kind of like this
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiD64Ti80CF-7KG_24Vjq...B2UABbkNlQ]

They are better on a grill
Derick Wrote:just make sure they dont taste like shit

good call. :high5:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

They are better on a grill
Even shitty hot dogs taste good on a grill.
[youtube]4EC7P5WdUko[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14