Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Scientifically, if zombies were ever to happen, they would be like The Walking Dead zombies. Zombies like World War Z and the remake of Night of the living dead, would not work with dead flesh, possibly only while they were fresh zombies, like the first 24 to 72 hours. That movie with Will Smith in Manhattan, can't remember the name of it to save my life, was rabies, not zombies.

Scientifically, zombies won't last.

http://www.cracked.com/article_18683_7-s...ickly.html

scientifically your face won't last!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Scientifically, if zombies were ever to happen, they would be like The Walking Dead zombies. Zombies like World War Z and the remake of Night of the living dead, would not work with dead flesh, possibly only while they were fresh zombies, like the first 24 to 72 hours. That movie with Will Smith in Manhattan, can't remember the name of it to save my life, was rabies, not zombies.

Yeah, a real zombie apocalypse would last less than 3 years. The ones that eat might last longer.
I wonder if there will be any gay zombies for Matt to hate.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder if there will be any gay zombies for Matt to hate.
:high5:
Or zombie Liberal Radio Hosts
Ha

:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yeah, a real zombie apocalypse would last less than 3 years. The ones that eat might last longer.

3 years? Or 3 days?
3 weeks at the most.
Speaking of zombies...

Merle pulled off a pretty sweet move, huh?
the never ending story is actually buddhist propaganda
They're filming Transformers here again.
I'll get to get my picture taken with Optimus Prime some more.

As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.
LeNeve Wrote:the never ending story is actually buddhist propaganda

I never thought it was fair that the horse had to die because the kid was stupid.
Chip Wrote:Speaking of zombies...

All he did was piss off the Governor more.
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Speaking of zombies...

All he did was piss off the Governor more.

That scene made me wonder how many of these asshole henchmen, the governor has.
I thought it was just a handful, but apparently it's an endless supply.
Donginator Wrote:
:high5:
Or zombie Liberal Radio Hosts

I have been listening to Pete Doiminik. I would not call him liberal at all, I would say he is center leaning left, Greene party ish.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

3 years? Or 3 days?
3 weeks at the most.

I could see a year at least. Especially if it is like the walking dead, where no matter how you die, you turn.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14