Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/27/2013.....good morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:No mileage or gas compensation sucks. And you need to really put on some miles to be able to use the mileage deduction over the standard deduction. Do you itemize now?

I put the mileage in using TurboTax and I get back a few hundred extra at the end of the year. I know I never claim enough and I screw myself at the end of the year.
Chip Wrote:How did I just find out that this is going to be in Detroit this year?

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/

I knew about this. Classic cars and Metallica... How fucking awesome!
Chip Wrote:They're filming Transformers here again.
I'll get to get my picture taken with Optimus Prime some more.

As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.

Sweet!!!
Sara on the show is hilarious.
Joe Wrote:So I just sat with the guy who's job I'm taking over. After prying into why he's leaving and the details on how his new job differs from this one I think I'm ready to follow him out the door.

Ruh-roh Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I just sat with the guy who's job I'm taking over. After prying into why he's leaving and the details on how his new job differs from this one I think I'm ready to follow him out the door.

Ruh-roh Confusedad:

The best part is I ask the guy what project I'm taking over first and it's something that no one else knows including him. It's one of those things that has a whole certification on it's own. My company doesn't provide training for anything so I'm going to spend every night trying to learn it.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Ruh-roh Confusedad:

The best part is I ask the guy what project I'm taking over first and it's something that no one else knows including him. It's one of those things that has a whole certification on it's own. My company doesn't provide training for anything so I'm going to spend every night trying to learn it.

How do businesses run like that and manage to stay afloat? It makes no sense.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14