Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
the end of a long week, and the start of a long weekend
I was just about to start it... It's Friday!!!!!
:happy: FRIDAY! :happy: FRIDAY! :happy: FRIDAY! :happy:
[Image: what_is_that_oh_no.gif]
Chip Wrote:[Image: what_is_that_oh_no.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:

well now I can't wait until my washer is about to break so I can try this.
I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
Jesus people... I didn't nag and complain to Jim for 6 years for a pool for everyone else to use it then I get stuck cleaning the damn thing.
NussieT Wrote:I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
Jesus people... I didn't nag and complain to Jim for 6 years for a pool for everyone else to use it then I get stuck cleaning the damn thing.
They're all going to pee in your pool.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ewww T has the pee pool
Good morning bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!
sup...

and shit
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
They're all going to pee in your pool.

I don't think anyone has pissed in our pool yet. My son doesn't even pee in it.

You shoulda known it was going to go that way.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Vas up!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16