Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Derick Wrote:have you ever gone back and read an IST and thought holy fuck, these people are screwed up

Soimetimes I'll go back a year and see what we were talking about. its very entertaining.
Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:

horse bacon
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:

horse bacon
thats what happens to race horses when they cant race anymore
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

horse bacon
[Image: Beggin+strips.jpg]
IT'S BACON!!!!!!
chop that horses legs off so people can cuff it too.
try to hit a rock bottom with this IST today. :roflmao:
the beggin strips commercial is stuck in my head now.
Brian Wrote:[Image: Beggin+strips.jpg]
IT'S BACON!!!!!!

When I was a kid my sister and I used to play this game and it was basically anything found in the kitchen pantry was fair game and if you concocted it, the other person had to drink it. My sister made me drink something that had broken up bits of those in it...
thats a weirf game T.
this blows Confusedwoot:
I had a hot dog wrapper in bacon & deep fried in Austin TX last weekend

here is the description
Sonoran Dog
100% Vienna Beef, stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and deep fried; grilled onions, diced onions, diced tomato, pinto beans, jalapeno sauce, mayonaise, mustard.
LeNeve Wrote:thats a weirf game T.

It entertained us... we had to stop though because once my brother got old enough we tried to play the game with him and he ended up puking then we got in trouble.
Donginator Wrote:I had a hot dog wrapper in bacon & deep fried in Austin TX last weekend

here is the description
Sonoran Dog
100% Vienna Beef, stuffed with cheese, wrapped in bacon and deep fried; grilled onions, diced onions, diced tomato, pinto beans, jalapeno sauce, mayonaise, mustard.

jeebus christ. I want one.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:

horse bacon

Depends on the injury. Either he'll get treatment and race in August to prep for the Breeders Cup or he'll retire to the breeding shed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16