Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Joe has tried wearing bacon before? weirf.

Sometimes when your luck is down and you have to chase the chubbies you gotta bacon wrap the ween.

I don't know why but I got a visual of that I think I just threw up in my mouth...
I might think something is medically wrong witht a girl if she smelled like bacon grease.
lube up the deal with bacon grease and slide it in her pooper.
I think I just made myself hate bacon.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Not sure it this is NSFW: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ouboV1WzdAQ/R_...conbra.jpg

Found it when I was looking for a turtle pict :?

While bacon is awesome I find wearing it just disgusting. SHe's gonna need dish soap to get that grease off.

Greasy for days. :barf:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Sometimes when your luck is down and you have to chase the chubbies you gotta bacon wrap the ween.

I don't know why but I got a visual of that I think I just threw up in my mouth...

That's not throw up. :wink:
LeNeve Wrote:I might think something is medically wrong witht a girl if she smelled like bacon grease.

Some chick rub that shit on to attract guys... I hear it's the rage in Kansas.
On a related note my buddy had a BBQ last weekend and cooked bacon wrapped corn on the cob on the grill. That shit was fantastic.
fat girl bacon butt sex is all the rage
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's not throw up. :wink:

So gross!!!
this IST is fucked up
LeNeve Wrote:this IST is fucked up
arent they all?
have you ever gone back and read an IST and thought holy fuck, these people are screwed up
pork bellies
Derick Wrote:have you ever gone back and read an IST and thought holy fuck, these people are screwed up

YES!!! Yesterdays was just right messed up... All the homo talk... geez people
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16