Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brampton Wrote:You ever eaten horse?

Imported from Canada
no. its probably a tough meat. might be decent if its a youngen
horse cream pie movies.
LeNeve Wrote:horse cream pie movies.
there it is. rock bottom
This IST is seriously fucked up
NussieT Wrote:This IST is seriously fucked up
i blame leneve. but its probaby jdubb's fault
NussieT Wrote:This IST is seriously fucked up
:whomo: I'm looking at TOMB for relief. :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:horse cream pie movies.
there it is. rock bottom
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
maybe we should shut this one down and try again
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:no. horse bacon

His sperm is worth too much for that. He'll be hooking up with bunches of mares for years. If he were to have raced and won tomorrow, his breeding fees would have been six figures.
i think I'm going to start requiring breeding fees

Just imagine people paying you to impregnate a female and a lot of these stables offer a "live" guarantee, so that means multiple pairings per female.

Actual Stud fees:
Distorted Humor ($100,000 WinStar Farm, KY)
Pulpit ($50,000 Claiborne Farm, KY)
Kitten's Joy ($50,000 Ramsey Farm, KY)
Tiznow ($75,000 WinStar Farm, KY)
Dynaformer ….$150,000
Big Brown ….$35,000
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8a674-kfbBXcCQoHMJ48...2Er12U62ng]
Derick Wrote:maybe we should shut this one down and try again

Or just try to make this one normal...

What are everyone plans for the weekend!?

Tonight: I am heading into Winnipeg to help set up for a large cancer research event going on tomorrow for my old work. Then early to bed

Tomorrow: 4:30am wake up call for boot camp at 5am... then home, shower then off to the Assiniboine Park for 7am for the event. Then home to bed

Sunday: Usually we refrain from doing any actual business work on Sundays but I am all alone at the recycle site on Monday so I'll need to do our one site we actually collect at, then to the shop to cut grass (again) then over to the inlaws for dinner.
Derick Wrote:

Imported from Canada
its actually quite tasty.
some chick gave me a case of beer once and I let her blow me. not quite the 35,000 dollar stud fee of Big Brown but better than nothing.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:maybe we should shut this one down and try again

Or just try to make this one normal...

What are everyone plans for the weekend!?

Tonight: I am heading into Winnipeg to help set up for a large cancer research event going on tomorrow for my old work. Then early to bed

Tomorrow: 4:30am wake up call for boot camp at 5am... then home, shower then off to the Assiniboine Park for 7am for the event. Then home to bed

Sunday: Usually we refrain from doing any actual business work on Sundays but I am all alone at the recycle site on Monday so I'll need to do our one site we actually collect at, then to the shop to cut grass (again) then over to the inlaws for dinner.

Well, I WAS going to enjoy an awesome race day tomorrow that going to be a great and historic moment... Now, I don't know what the fuck I am supposed to do. I'll most likely still watch the race, since I haven't missed seeing a single Triple Crown race in over 20 years.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Imported from Canada
its actually quite tasty.

Confusedad: :barf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16