Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[Image: 486998_4169916250769_1077998644_n.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster knows the going rates for the horse sex trade.

One thing, I would LOVE to be involved in that industry and own a race horse, so I try to pay attention, just in case, I hit millions of dollars to spend on that dream.

Secondly, the info is readily available on the net, so anyone can look it up.

It is a cool industry. I've watched them breed the horse, and I don't like that part. It's scary. The stud horse turns into this demonic, freaky breathing , sweaty beast. its creepy

the guy jerking the horse off into the cup was weird to watch too.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster knows the going rates for the horse sex trade.

One thing, I would LOVE to be involved in that industry and own a race horse, so I try to pay attention, just in case, I hit millions of dollars to spend on that dream.

Secondly, the info is readily available on the net, so anyone can look it up.

It is a cool industry. I've watched them breed the horse, and I don't like that part. It's scary. The stud horse turns into this demonic, freaky breathing , sweaty beast. its creepy

the guy jerking the horse off into the cup was weird to watch too.
Yet you still watched it.
theres a guy that jerks the horse off into a cup? I just made that up I thought.
LeNeve Wrote:theres a guy that jerks the horse off into a cup? I just made that up I thought.
Anything is possible in Kansas, I guess.
horse breeding games. a shitload of them out there too. breed race win

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.newturf.com/">http://www.newturf.com/</a><!-- m -->
Anyone see the Avengers here? Is a must see in 3D? or is a regular theater fine?
LeNeve Wrote:the guy jerking the horse off into the cup was weird to watch too.

Actually for Thoroughbreds, it has to be a live breeding.

For other breeds, they have them mount a fake mare and collect the sample.
okay. what the fuck. this video has 103,000,000 views

[youtube]mn42tbmgSC0[/youtube]
Donginator Wrote:Anyone see the Avengers here? Is a must see in 3D? or is a regular theater fine?
Not yet.
Donginator Wrote:Anyone see the Avengers here? Is a must see in 3D? or is a regular theater fine?

I have heard good things, but have yet to see it.
LeNeve Wrote:okay. what the fuck. this video has 103,000,000 views

[youtube]mn42tbmgSC0[/youtube]

That's definitely not a top rated breeding facility. They usually do that in a barn and the mare sometimes has a cover to keep the stud from biting her.
LeNeve Wrote:okay. what the fuck. this video has 103,000,000 views
That's enough out of you.
I think I'm done with the dark corners of the internet today. Confusedad:
Brian Wrote:
Not yet.

I have heard good things, but have yet to see it.
Since its been out for a month, the showtimes suck for 3D either 4:45 or 11:30 at night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16