Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
The rules have caused people to become more creative with their horse's names.

I'll Have Another got his, because his owner was trying to think of a name for him when his wife asked him if he would like another cookie and he responded with "Yes, I'll have another". Corny, but it worked.
ninjas be trippin, and slap dem hoes are neck and neck racing to the finish, and its ninjas be trippin by a nose!!!!
It's pretty cool that LeNeve is allowed to get drunk at work...
Joe Wrote:It's pretty cool that LeNeve is allowed to get drunk at work...

they probaly let me, so my hands don't shake and I cross thread bolts or drop them.
LeNeve Wrote:

they probaly let me, so my hands don't shake and I cross thread bolts or drop them.

That's probably why I shake and twitch at work.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That's probably why I shake and twitch at work.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
RIP Bob Welch./ Confusedad:
This is what I am cruising in all weekend.

sent from 1975.
I want to name a horse "My name is chicka chicka slim shady" wonder if that would get approved by the douchebag jocky club
kind of bums me out when people that don't know alot about cars get to drive dope ass cars. Confusedad:
thats a nice old silverado over there too
Pete Nice Wrote:This is what I am cruising in all weekend.

sent from 1975.
That is bad ass!
Pete Nice Wrote:This is what I am cruising in all weekend.

sent from 1975.

Damn, a Hurst, Verrrrry Nice indeed. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:kind of bums me out when people that don't know alot about cars get to drive dope ass cars. Confusedad:

He one-upped everyone again.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to name a horse "My name is chicka chicka slim shady" wonder if that would get approved by the douchebag jocky club

That's too long.

Actual names that got approved: Hoof Hearted, Isitingood, or Peony's Envy :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16