Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Donginator Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:
this blows Confusedwoot:

It's certainly a blow the sport does not need right now. The press conference is at 1p. Apparently it has to do with the front left leg, possibly tendonitis.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Confusedad: I'll Have Another is officially out of the Belmont due to injury. Press conference this afternoon. How devastating... The best chance of a horse going for the Triple Crown in years and he's out the day before. Confusedwoot:

horse bacon
thats what happens to race horses when they cant race anymore

Depends on the injury. Either he'll get treatment and race in August to prep for the Breeders Cup or he'll retire to the breeding shed.
no. horse bacon
Derick has a breeding shed.
Here is a picture- let me know if it shows

[Image: OIZn4qDsa2pW5QQDr20dIsW7nrwq_thCZZnF7pHMmxE.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Depends on the injury. Either he'll get treatment and race in August to prep for the Breeders Cup or he'll retire to the breeding shed.
no. horse bacon

His sperm is worth too much for that. He'll be hooking up with bunches of mares for years. If he were to have raced and won tomorrow, his breeding fees would have been six figures.
Donginator Wrote:Here is a picture- let me know if it shows

Damn!
LeNeve Wrote:try to hit a rock bottom with this IST today. :roflmao:
Enter horse sperm.....
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Depends on the injury. Either he'll get treatment and race in August to prep for the Breeders Cup or he'll retire to the breeding shed.
no. horse bacon

His sperm is worth too much for that. He'll be hooking up with bunches of mares for years. If he were to have raced and won tomorrow, his breeding fees would have been six figures.
i think I'm going to start requiring breeding fees
WTF...
Squat-Down Toilets Will Boost Nomura Share Prices, Shareholder Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08...62534.html
Derick Wrote:
no. horse bacon

horse bacon
JDubb Wrote:WTF...
Squat-Down Toilets Will Boost Nomura Share Prices, Shareholder Says
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/08...62534.html
for some reason, i believer you own shares in this company. theres no time to sit and shit, got work to do
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:try to hit a rock bottom with this IST today. :roflmao:
Enter horse sperm.....

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Donginator Wrote:Here is a picture- let me know if it shows

I couldn't eat that. Especially now.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
no. horse bacon

horse bacon
You ever eaten horse?

Imported from Canada
one good thing about them sonorans. they make a killer hot dog.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16