Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 6/8.... Friday up in this house
the end of a long week, and the start of a long weekend
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I was just about to start it... It's Friday!!!!!
:happy: FRIDAY! :happy: FRIDAY! :happy: FRIDAY! :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: what_is_that_oh_no.gif]
Chip Wrote:[Image: what_is_that_oh_no.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

well now I can't wait until my washer is about to break so I can try this.
I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
Jesus people... I didn't nag and complain to Jim for 6 years for a pool for everyone else to use it then I get stuck cleaning the damn thing.
NussieT Wrote:I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
Jesus people... I didn't nag and complain to Jim for 6 years for a pool for everyone else to use it then I get stuck cleaning the damn thing.
They're all going to pee in your pool.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
ewww T has the pee pool
Good morning bro-mo's!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!
sup...

and shit
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I set up our pool the last couple of days and Jim's parents announced now that they got rid of their hot tub they are coming over to swim in our pool and then a few hours later Jim's brother came over and said "Awesome, Britt wants to go swimming but she's getting fat and doesn't want to go to the beach"
They're all going to pee in your pool.

I don't think anyone has pissed in our pool yet. My son doesn't even pee in it.

You shoulda known it was going to go that way.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's!

Vas up!!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip