Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:some girl wearing huge sunglasses just walked through here looking around all suspicious, then walked back out. Then, still wearing the sunglasses, she walked back in with a baby, and disapeared around a corner. I think she's going to have sex with the baby.

Was it a boy or girl baby?
Thats a friend in need? the women wants to leave? if we could all be that lucky
LeNeve Wrote:Thats a friend in need? the women wants to leave? if we could all be that lucky
:roflmao:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:some girl wearing huge sunglasses just walked through here looking around all suspicious, then walked back out. Then, still wearing the sunglasses, she walked back in with a baby, and disapeared around a corner. I think she's going to have sex with the baby.

Was it a boy or girl baby?

she wouldn't tell me
I guess the girl in the sunglasses is done, I hear the baby crying now.
I'm gonna say there's a good chance I'm not doing the DBC this year.
cool, now my cable, and internet is shut off, because

"you shouldn't be able to sit there and enjoy yourself"

exact words. not from the cable company
LeNeve Wrote:cool, now my cable, and internet is shut off, because

"you shouldn't be able to sit there and enjoy yourself"

exact words. not from the cable company

:roflmao:

[Image: funny-pictures-fuck-you-thats-why.jpg]
now, I'm abusing my tools and calling them bitches and other bad names. I'm sorry tools, its not your fault. I'll never throw you again, until next time.
yeah, I think I'll go tell the secretary to give me 100 bucks, and run down town real quick, I'll have cable by the time I'm off work anyway.
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
If he's going, they should stay as far away from the suites as possible.

:roll: I don't think I'd let him buy me anything
Then I'll watch reruns of CSI Miami, and jerk off peacefully on the couch with my pants on.
LeNeve Wrote:Rich wants all the women over 30 to give up, and commit suicide

[smiley]Rich is a nimrod[/smiley]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich wants all the women over 30 to give up, and commit suicide

[smiley]Rich is a nimrod[/smiley]

You're old.
Your thoughts don't matter anymore.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
If he's going, they should stay as far away from the suites as possible.

:roll: I don't think I'd let him buy me anything

Here Beckster, Justin bought this roast beef sandwich for you. He said he'd give you 20 bucks if you let him watch you eat it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11