Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:cool, now my cable, and internet is shut off, because

"you shouldn't be able to sit there and enjoy yourself"

exact words. not from the cable company

Isn't it in your name or is it all in hers?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
If he's going, they should stay as far away from the suites as possible.

:roll: I don't think I'd let him buy me anything

Here Beckster, Justin bought this roast beef sandwich for you. He said he'd give you 20 bucks if you let him watch you eat it.

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:cool, now my cable, and internet is shut off, because

"you shouldn't be able to sit there and enjoy yourself"

exact words. not from the cable company

Isn't it in your name or is it all in hers?

Just that one.
Chip Wrote:
beckster a Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich wants all the women over 30 to give up, and commit suicide

[smiley]Rich is a nimrod[/smiley]

You're old.
Your thoughts don't matter anymore.

Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
If he's going, they should stay as far away from the suites as possible.

:roll: I don't think I'd let him buy me anything

Here Beckster, Justin bought this roast beef sandwich for you. He said he'd give you 20 bucks if you let him watch you eat it.

:barf: I don't really care for roast beef sandwiches...
Question: it happened twice yesterday when I ran Google Earth and once today for no obvious reason, but this computer I work on has gone to a colorful screen of vertical bars and I am not sure why. I can't seem to exit out of it without hitting the power button on the computer and rebooting. What the hell could possibly be going on? I've never seen this before.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Question: it happened twice yesterday when I ran Google Earth and once today for no obvious reason, but this computer I work on has gone to a colorful screen of vertical bars and I am not sure why. I can't seem to exit out of it without hitting the power button on the computer and rebooting. What the hell could possibly be going on? I've never seen this before.

probaly some space aliens dealing drugs, zapping the pics from evidenvce
I was out driving a big dually truck around, and drove by my house. Saw a gang of hoodlums walking across my yard. Looked like they were going to steal stuff.I drove up through alley real fast and turned into my yard all fast, and scared them off with the truck. It was funny. bunch of pussies. they had hoodies on of course.

also duallies dont fit in the drive through at the bank, the back wheels are too wide, and you'll hit the pillars. It also sucks asking the people behind you to move because you need to back out. Lesson learned today. If I take a duallie to the bank, I need to park and go inside.

It would have been cool if someone got all pissy with me about having to move. I could have said I'm going to take you to the bank, the blood bank.
I also stopped at the gas staion/pizza restraunt that those terrorists from michigan own. The clerk looked like pauly D, but he talked like he was fresh from the paki. I got a slice of pizza. he said "take it, and enjoy" it made me laugh.
I did take it and enjoy too. I want another one.
LeNeve Wrote:I also stopped at the gas staion/pizza restraunt that those terrorists from michigan own. The clerk looked like pauly D, but he talked like he was fresh from the paki. I got a slice of pizza. he said "take it, and enjoy" it made me laugh.

Yeah, the first time I saw a Jersey shore guido, I thought "damn, they dress and look exactly like an arabic guy"
We don't have guidos here, just middle eastern people.
It's kind of weird. there are 4 different convenience stores here, and each one has its own group of people that go there. The one I usually go to, just because its closest to my house, all the upper class people, and socialites go there.

The one owned by the paki-italians all the drug addicts and weirdos go there. I think probaly becasue its 24/7, and you used to be able to smoke inside. I guess. It's as close to my house as the other one too, just in the other direction.

Then cowboys and truckers hang out at one.

Then the farmers, and old peopl ehang at the other one.

ahhhh, Kansas is so boring
I wonder which came first, the the italian guido, or the middle east guido.
LeNeve Wrote:I wonder which came first, the the italian guido, or the middle east guido.

I'm going to bet the italian.
But I just saw the middle east one first.
Joe Wrote:I'm gonna say there's a good chance I'm not doing the BBC this year.
that's good to hear
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11