Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Derick Wrote:off to get new drivers license
failure. 4 hours, almost 100 miles, 3 dmv's, the doctors office, still no drivers license. Tomorrow, day 2 of operation renewal all because the website told me the wrong place to go, then found out the doctor forgot to check a box on my medical card. I didn't even get to the test taking part.
Derick Wrote:
failure. 4 hours, almost 100 miles, 3 dmv's, the doctors office, still no drivers license. Tomorrow, day 2 of operation renewal all because the website told me the wrong place to go, then found out the doctor forgot to check a box on my medical card. I didn't even get to the test taking part.
Confusedwoot:
Derick Wrote:

Derp.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I also stopped at the gas staion/pizza restraunt that those terrorists from michigan own. The clerk looked like pauly D, but he talked like he was fresh from the paki. I got a slice of pizza. he said "take it, and enjoy" it made me laugh.

Yeah, the first time I saw a Jersey shore guido, I thought "damn, they dress and look exactly like an arabic guy"
We don't have guidos here, just middle eastern people.

Swear to God, in Lavonia is a rich doctor who has a twenty-something spoiled son who sports a full Paulie-D blowout and full guido threads. Fucking hilarious!!!!
Derick Wrote:

Holy Fuck! All I had to do was pay online.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I also stopped at the gas staion/pizza restraunt that those terrorists from michigan own. The clerk looked like pauly D, but he talked like he was fresh from the paki. I got a slice of pizza. he said "take it, and enjoy" it made me laugh.

Yeah, the first time I saw a Jersey shore guido, I thought "damn, they dress and look exactly like an arabic guy"
We don't have guidos here, just middle eastern people.

Swear to God, in Lavonia is a rich doctor who has a twenty-something spoiled son who sports a full Paulie-D blowout and full guido threads. Fucking hilarious!!!!

Go to the MGM on Saturday night, about 11 or 12, and watch the people that go into the dance club there.
Holy shit.
This game is terrible Chip
Joe Wrote:This game is terrible Chip

Idiots.
I enjoyed the hit on Volchenkov.
They have a good shift here and there.
But WTF?
If they can't step it up, they don't deserve it.
Chip Wrote:

Idiots.
But WTF?

Passing sucks. Getting more shots on goal but Bryz had his head in his ass and it cost them. Hopefully the hits make a difference.

Love the knee penalty when he hit him with his ass.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Idiots.
But WTF?

Passing sucks. Getting more shots on goal but Bryz had his head in his ass and it cost them. Hopefully the hits make a difference.

Love the knee penalty when he hit him with his ass.

After that knee, did your feed show the 3 Flyers going over to talk shit on Zubris?
CBC was saying the Flyers think he's embelishing way to much.

I think the Flyers are 1 and 5 when they score first.
And 4 and 1 when the give up the first goal.

They should have been hitting like this right from the start.
It would be making a lot bigger difference right now.
Brodeur has shit the bed in the playoffs each of the last 5 years, why does he have to stop now?
I'm out of beer, so I'm pouring a glass of Crown Royal, and watching the rest of this game/season from the couch.
Chip Wrote:I'm out of beer, so I'm pouring a glass of Crown Royal, and watching the rest of this game/season from the couch.

I didn't see them talk shit on Zubrus.

Well I guess since the Caps are the local team I guess that's where my support goes.
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm out of beer, so I'm pouring a glass of Crown Royal, and watching the rest of this game/season from the couch.

I didn't see them talk shit on Zubrus.

Well I guess since the Caps are the local team I guess that's where my support goes.

First it was Talbot, then Couturier, then I don't know the 3rd.
But they stood pretty much right on top of him and looked down and said something.
I'm thinking Caps too, just because them winning might piss off Pens fans most.
That game last night was shit luck for them.
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.

My kids all have one middle name... Issue with my kids is I gave them both the same initials. They both are JMI.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11