Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I'm gonna have to go with red. Actually in like 90% of situations I'm probably going to pick red.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:redhead

Haha.
You get Derick's sloppy seconds.

I've had worse.
She's going to be all bukkaked out by the time Joe gets her.
leneve is going to get the bukakee girl
LeNeve Wrote:She's going to be all bukkaked out by the time Joe gets her.

[Image: douche-stuff.jpg]
[Image: ferfal.bleach__85899_zoom.gif]
someone mixed the plastic bandaids in with the fabric bandaids. :flame:

I threw them all on the floor. I don't have time to be searching through bandaids trying to find a fabric one, while I'm slightly bleeding, or wanting to cover a scratch.
survival kit. check
extra water. check
tents, and sleeping bags. check
emergency bukkake cleaning kit. check

Joe is prepared for the appocolypse. :high5: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:someone mixed the plastic bandaids in with the fabric bandaids. :flame:

I threw them all on the floor. I don't have time to be searching through bandaids trying to find a fabric one, while I'm slightly bleeding, or wanting to cover a scratch.
i love that story
new cars come a with the cigar lighter, but no ash trays
LeNeve Wrote:survival kit. check
extra water. check

you never know when you might come across some bukkaked out chic, joe is prepared, I would not have been
there are bukkaked chicks that need your help. For just a few cents a day, you can get them the necesary supplies to get them cleaned up.
LeNeve Wrote:survival kit. check
extra water. check

Basic needs. Sometimes surviving just isn't enough.
LeNeve Wrote:I'm filling out some paperwork, and I'm using a blue pen. Never used a blue pen before. What if thats the thing that finally gets me called to the boss office to get lectured about it. that would be weird

As long as it's not a red pen, you are fine.
LeNeve Wrote:someone mixed the plastic bandaids in with the fabric bandaids. :flame:

I hate when that happens. I also hate when I slice my finger open and people used up all of the bigger bandaids and there's only the itty bitty, little ones left for me to close my thumb back up with. :flame:
Dominos is going to start offering gluten-free pizza crust. Does that mean we can eat more pizza without feeling guilty?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11