Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so our SnapOn guy was here yesterday.

he had a $12000 toolbox on his truck that I just love, and if you buy it you get a snap on mini fridge that looks like a red toolbox. I asked him what it would cost me to trade mine for that, he said $1000. I'm seriously thinking about it
so, your toolbox+$1000 = new $12000 tool box and a fridge? doesn't sound like too bad a deal

Yeah, sounds like a good deal.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.

I hate being called by my legal name. I prefer my nickname.

Yeah, we know, Tater.

NOT THAT ONE!! :flame:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.

Yeah, we know, Tater.

Finger cuffs?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, we know, Tater.

Finger cuffs?

NO!!! :finger:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ofmahljkjj

A tapatalk plugin for your Chrome Browser.
I'm guessing Ritoxor is a dick pill. Ironically the voice of the women talking about it, makes me think no man performs well while she's speaking.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.

Yeah, we know, Tater.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
dinosaurs destroyed the earth with their ass, now their bones fuel my car. awesome.
Joe Wrote:Why don't they just take Justin in Utah to the ball park. He'll buy tickets and drinks for everyone.
If he's going, they should stay as far away from the suites as possible.
dogs think about red rockets all the time
Rich wants all the women over 30 to give up, and commit suicide
I use my back scratcher alot.
LeNeve Wrote:I use my butt scratcher alot.

[youtube_url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLIE5g9qKWc[/youtube_url]
some girl wearing huge sunglasses just walked through here looking around all suspicious, then walked back out. Then, still wearing the sunglasses, she walked back in with a baby, and disapeared around a corner. I think she's going to have sex with the baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11