Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:Probaly good I released a little of the rage chopping up a couch the other night. I can still feel it bubbling inside though. Kind of scares me to be honest. I've fucked people up pretty bad for alot less.

okay back to super fun time. Rich sucks and bangs dudes.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
so our SnapOn guy was here yesterday.

he had a $12000 toolbox on his truck that I just love, and if you buy it you get a snap on mini fridge that looks like a red toolbox. I asked him what it would cost me to trade mine for that, he said $1000. I'm seriously thinking about it
LeNeve Wrote:It's definetely not all sunshine and rainbows in my corner of Kansas lately.
sorry you're going through all this bullshit dude. you could move to canada, and get a job in this neck of the woods real easy
Brampton Wrote:so our SnapOn guy was here yesterday.

he had a $12000 toolbox on his truck that I just love, and if you buy it you get a snap on mini fridge that looks like a red toolbox. I asked him what it would cost me to trade mine for that, he said $1000. I'm seriously thinking about it
so, your toolbox+$1000 = new $12000 tool box and a fridge? doesn't sound like too bad a deal

trade yours, plus the thousand, and get the new one and the fridge?

I would totally do that. I would love to have a matching mini fridge on my tool box. My snapon guy was here yesterday too. He told me I need to get a list together and buy more tools. dickhead. I had a couple broken sockets to exchange too. I feel kind of good he wsted alll that gas to drive to ulysses jsut to warranty a couple sockets.

I'm sure he made that money up elsewhere though.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It's definetely not all sunshine and rainbows in my corner of Kansas lately.
sorry you're going through all this bullshit dude. you could move to canada, and get a job in this neck of the woods real easy

Canada won't let me in. I'm a criminal, and would be a bad influence I guess. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

Canada won't let me in. I'm a criminal, and would be a bad influence I guess. Confusedad:
Mexico would probably take you.
I saw this little mini fridge at a pawn shop the other day. Almost bought it. had a freezer too. It is the same height as my box, and would have looked good next to it. ITs all black. I might still get it. only 60 bucks.
LeNeve Wrote:

trade yours, plus the thousand, and get the new one and the fridge?

I would totally do that. I would love to have a matching mini fridge on my tool box. My snapon guy was here yesterday too. He told me I need to get a list together and buy more tools. dickhead. I had a couple broken sockets to exchange too. I feel kind of good he wsted alll that gas to drive to ulysses jsut to warranty a couple sockets.

I'm sure he made that money up elsewhere though.
the fridge is for home. In the new garage.....or finished basement.

the toolbox is like a gunmetal color with black trim. It looks sick, plus its about 4 feet high.
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.

I just have the standard setup: first, middle, and last name.
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.

I hate being called by my legal name. I prefer my nickname.
LeNeve Wrote:nope her and fat lesbian sister named her all quick before I got there. Like I said, I didn't give a fuck at that point.

I saw this fat lesbian sister saturday at the store with my little daughter. My little daughter says Daddy! and goes to run over to me. fat lesbian sister says no, and takes her and turns away.

Let me tell you. I was pretty close to going to the camping section, grabbing a machete, then chopping that fat bitch up in front of everyone.

really had to check myself on that one.

Fuck that. She's YOUR kid. You had every right to walk up to her and give her a hug or whatever.
LeNeve Wrote:these fat bitches keep threatening to send me to jail. What for? I have no idea. They also keep saying they are going to call my job and get me fired. How? again no idea.

I'm not doing anything to be fired or arrested for, so whatever. But being threatened doesn't sit well with me, and I want to rip their fucking heasds off. you know. Then I would get fired, and arrested though.

Do what I do and keep telling yourself that it's just not worth the jail time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.

Yeah, we know, Tater.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:

Yeah, we know, Tater.
:roflmao: zing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11