Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Joe Wrote:I'm gonna say there's a good chance I'm not doing the DBC this year.

Jim and I went told the bank that we wanted to use our reward points to fly to NYC for the DBC... they started getting things organized only for us to cancel them on Monday.
Jim's parents were going to watch the kids for us, Jims dad went to see his doctor and there is an issue with his Crohn's and he is going for surgery on June 18th. Jim's mom refuses to watch the kids now and no one else is available. This sucks... I was excited.
NussieT Wrote:

Jim and I went told the bank that we wanted to use our reward points to fly to NYC for the DBC... they started getting things organized only for us to cancel them on Monday.
Jim's parents were going to watch the kids for us, Jims dad went to see his doctor and there is an issue with his Crohn's and he is going for surgery on June 18th. Jim's mom refuses to watch the kids now and no one else is available. This sucks... I was excited.

So go by yourself.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

So go by yourself.

It was going to be our anniversary get away so we just decided to postpone it to July sometime when Jim's dad is off of work because of the surgery and is feeling better.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So go by yourself.

It was going to be our anniversary get away so we just decided to postpone it to July sometime when Jim's dad is off of work because of the surgery and is feeling better.

So do a weekend at a B&B in Gettysburg on the weekend of the 7th and you can come to my BBQ.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So go by yourself.

So do a weekend at a B&B in Gettysburg on the weekend of the 7th and you can come to my BBQ.

That'd be cool. I want to see the giraffe's at the Pitts Zoo so maybe....
Do you two know that's it's Wednesday, May 9th now?
NussieT Wrote:That'd be cool. I want to see the giraffe's at the Pitts Zoo so maybe....

Philly & Baltimore have giraffes too and they are an hour and a half and 2 hours from me. Pitt is like 4 hours from me. Baltimore also has the national Aquarium. I think Pitt has an aquarium too, but it's just a fish tank in Pete's neighbor's back yard.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:That'd be cool. I want to see the giraffe's at the Pitts Zoo so maybe....

Philly & Baltimore have giraffes too and they are an hour and a half and 2 hours from me. Pitt is like 4 hours from me. Baltimore also has the national Aquarium. I think Pitt has an aquarium too, but it's just a fish tank in Pete's neighbor's back yard.

But Pittsburgh is closer to me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11