Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2's day 05/08/2012 - Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:worldwide bukkake relief effort. relieving yourself through the relief of others.
i should start fundraising for this with my Rotary club, fuck polio, bukkake relief is what the world needs. maybe i could get bill gates on board with this too.
:high5:
Derick Wrote:off to get new drivers license

I want to do that too, but with a different name. Then open a bunch of checking accounts at different banks. Then write checks to myself, deposit them in the ATM, then take the cash out of the ATM. It's not big money at all, but its a start.
I actually got in trouble awhile back for writing worthless checks to myself, and withdrawing the cash. I had to pay myself back. It was weird.
Chip Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So over the weekend I put these under my sink.
They're pretty cool.

http://www.pullsdirect.com/rev-a-shelf-6...s/p1574050
:high5: my house came with those installed. they're awesome.

My mom just moved into a new place with them, I had never seen them until then.
Now I'm looking around at other stuff I might have missed the boat on.
my previous house had them too, but that was the first time I saw them. I did the same thing, looking for stuff I may have missed. my current house has central vacuum and we have a spot where we sweep all the crumbs and stuff to and turn on the vacuum and sweep the shit into the slot. it's pretty cool.
My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
my sister named her kids all weird, and spelled them with weird letters. Little did I know, that was the popular shit going I guess, and I see those names all the time now.
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
You weren't involved in naming her?
there's a town called beaverlodge that's about half an hour drive from here. this is the new liquor store in beaverlodge. honestly, i can't believe it took this long
[Image: c7e0674c949011e1abd61231381b6d77_7.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:My little daughter has 4 names. I got to the hospital and they had just started naming her after a bunch of dead relatives. I didn't really care anymore at that point.
i have 4 names, and use my second name (Ron) as what I go by. it's kind of annoying.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I told Jim that I wanted those put in!!!! Were they easy to install?

Maybe a half an hour to put both in.
Now, no more sponges and brushes sitting out all the time.

:high5: I love that!! I might have to pick myself up a set and install them.
Brian Wrote:
You weren't involved in naming her?

nope her and fat lesbian sister named her all quick before I got there. Like I said, I didn't give a fuck at that point.

I saw this fat lesbian sister saturday at the store with my little daughter. My little daughter says Daddy! and goes to run over to me. fat lesbian sister says no, and takes her and turns away.

Let me tell you. I was pretty close to going to the camping section, grabbing a machete, then chopping that fat bitch up in front of everyone.

really had to check myself on that one.
these fat bitches keep threatening to send me to jail. What for? I have no idea. They also keep saying they are going to call my job and get me fired. How? again no idea.

I'm not doing anything to be fired or arrested for, so whatever. But being threatened doesn't sit well with me, and I want to rip their fucking heasds off. you know. Then I would get fired, and arrested though.
It's definetely not all sunshine and rainbows in my corner of Kansas lately.
LeNeve Wrote:It's definetely not all sunshine and rainbows in my corner of Kansas lately.
Doesn't sound like it.
Probaly good I released a little of the rage chopping up a couch the other night. I can still feel it bubbling inside though. Kind of scares me to be honest. I've fucked people up pretty bad for alot less.

okay back to super fun time. Rich sucks and bangs dudes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11