Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
good morning everybody :happy:
woke up today with extreme shoulder pain. Like the whole area, hurts to even turn my head right or left. this will be a long day, but at least I'm alive :high5:
I hope it rains today. its really hot, and we have a game tommorow, so maybe the field wont be hard as a rock
Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
Joe Wrote:Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
:high5:
Joe Wrote:Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
we've all heard this story before
Brampton Wrote:I hope it rains today. its really hot, and we have a game tommorow, so maybe the field wont be hard as a rock

This is my first summer having central air, and I love it.
Derick Wrote:

Listen Dexter...
I've had 3 jobs since the forum started.
so last night I found an interesting charge on my bank card, in doing a little research they have charged my card every month dating back to november. Did some google work, and come to find out this little scam has been going on for a number of years now. I'm calling this morning to request a refund, then I'm calling my bank, then I may be calling the authorities.
Why do I have a feeling Eddie knows these kids?

[youtube]8-0Xe3Qy0Nc[/youtube]
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Listen Dexter...
I've had 3 jobs since the forum started.
hey me tooo, exept 2 of them have been the same job at the same time
Where's paul been, and where are our bitches. I havent seen a NOW in a while now
Derick Wrote:so last night I found an interesting charge on my bank card, in doing a little research they have charged my card every month dating back to november. Did some google work, and come to find out this little scam has been going on for a number of years now. I'm calling this morning to request a refund, then I'm calling my bank, then I may be calling the authorities.

Is it your bank charging you?
Banks love to help you out like that.
Derick Wrote:so last night I found an interesting charge on my bank card, in doing a little research they have charged my card every month dating back to november. Did some google work, and come to find out this little scam has been going on for a number of years now. I'm calling this morning to request a refund, then I'm calling my bank, then I may be calling the authorities.
what? service charges?
haha. On Stern they said that if you want to get through TrueBlood, you fast forward through the Tara scenes :roflmao:

I agree
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11