Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Good Egg Dave sucks at radio ideas.
LeNeve Wrote:today's show is totally 80s,
Confusedwoot:
:killme:
hate this song
What up Ninjas?
Derick Wrote:Where's paul been, and where are our bitches. I havent seen a NOW in a while now

Did you read one of his FB posts??? You might want to question him on his weekend...
I get car knobbers alot, while driving.
My friend had a brand new dodge ram sport in 96 or 97, I banged this chick on the front seat, and she bled on his seat. He was pissed. He punched me.
I just downloaded the G+ app for iPhone! :happy: :happy: :happy:
My wife's parents won't let us go outside b/c last night my father in law had two friend over my age and when they left, they got jumped at the bus stop by a few dude (something Chip would enjoy). So now her mom won't let us go outside, stuck int he house the rest of the night, but it is 11:45PM, so fuck it, just got back from a bana party and had a bunch of vodka, cognac and beer so I am buzzing buddy.
jesus, that was fucking irritating. Stop doing that Rich.
JDubb Wrote:I just downloaded the G+ app for iPhone! :happy: :happy: :happy:

It's about time.
LeNeve Wrote:jesus, that was fucking irritating. Stop doing that Rich.

Then hang up on McKenzie.
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's parents won't let us go outside b/c last night my father in law had two friend over my age and when they left, they got jumped at the bus stop by a few dude (something Chip would enjoy). So now her mom won't let us go outside, stuck int he house the rest of the night, but it is 11:45PM, so fuck it, just got back from a bana party and had a bunch of vodka, cognac and beer so I am buzzing buddy.

:roll:
JDubb Wrote:I just downloaded the G+ app for iPhone! :happy: :happy: :happy:

The Iphone can eat my ass, boy do I have a review on that fucking piece of shit when I get home.... :flame:
They should both stop singing this........
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11