Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
LeNeve Wrote:jesus, that was fucking irritating. Stop doing that Rich.

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's parents won't let us go outside b/c last night my father in law had two friend over my age and when they left, they got jumped at the bus stop by a few dude (something Chip would enjoy). So now her mom won't let us go outside, stuck int he house the rest of the night, but it is 11:45PM, so fuck it, just got back from a bana party and had a bunch of vodka, cognac and beer so I am buzzing buddy.

:roll:

Sorry......there were no homos at the party and DA everyone here hates the Fuclking\ Flyers also
gay mexican vampires should not be allowed to donate blood.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:jesus, that was fucking irritating. Stop doing that Rich.

I don't know, I think it's pretty funny.

it's not, not at all.
LeNeve Wrote:gay mexican vampires should not be allowed to donate blood.

Chip is a mexican? ANd a Vampire?
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I just downloaded the G+ app for iPhone! :happy: :happy: :happy:

The Iphone can eat my ass, boy do I have a review on that fucking piece of shit when I get home.... :flame:
I don't care, you can keep your review to yourself. :thanks:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife's parents won't let us go outside b/c last night my father in law had two friend over my age and when they left, they got jumped at the bus stop by a few dude (something Chip would enjoy). So now her mom won't let us go outside, stuck int he house the rest of the night, but it is 11:45PM, so fuck it, just got back from a bana party and had a bunch of vodka, cognac and beer so I am buzzing buddy.

:roll:

Sorry......there were no homos at the party and DA everyone here hates the Fuclking\ Flyers also

They're still bitter about Clarke's slash?
He was just doing what he was told.
Pete Nice Wrote:

:roll: and :roll:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:roll: and :roll:

dude that was international
I booked the massage for my girfriend at hershey spa, but I booked the couples massage, fuck that i want one also

Now here is the question, for the massage there is one female & one male masseuse available.

I have gotten a deep tissue from a male before, nothing gay about it, but not sure what to do with the couples massage?
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

The Iphone can eat my ass, boy do I have a review on that fucking piece of shit when I get home.... :flame:
Yeah, get over it. The irritating thing about Apple is the attitude of the company, and the way they try to lock down their products. The actual products are good, but overpriced. I'll never buy another iPhone if I can help it but not because I don't like the phone.
i bleed green Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah, get over it. The irritating thing about Apple is the attitude of the company, and the way they try to lock down their products. The actual products are good, but overpriced. I'll never buy another iPhone if I can help it but not because I don't like the phone.

:nutswinger:
How bout dem Pittsburgh Pirates?
Ticketing someone texting while walking is not POA, People drive like dumbasses while texting but they also walk like zombies while texting. Too many times someone walked into traffic, other people, utility poles, etc...

Put the phone down and get to where you need to go!!
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The FedEx person that comes here is a decent looking chick.

That's all I have to contribute. :?

I forget the name of the company, but they drove yellow, and red vans. Anyway there was a blond chick that delivered shit, she was hot, I really wanted to slap her face with my weiner. I haven't even seen any of those vans for a long time.
DHL

We bought our truck from Texas, they sent the papers through DHL overnight. Two weeks later they finally showed up. I understand it was 4 days before Christmas but seriously two weeks for an overnight package. Our truck was stuck at the US/Canada border for two weeks. Luckily no one stole it ebcause it sat there unregistered.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11