Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Let's talk bout teeny bopper music, because teeny boppers are listening right now :crank:

Thanks Rich.
Rebecca Black??? Still???
Rebecca Black...

[youtube]35TbGjt-weA[/youtube]
Henry Winkler
Brampton Wrote:Henry Winkler
Henry Tinkler
Chip Wrote:Rebecca Black...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I was able to watch Futurama for the first time in over 2 years last night.

Awesome
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Rebecca Black...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I was able to watch Futurama for the first time in over 2 years last night.

Awesome
:high5:
Brian Wrote:
Henry Tinkler
:roflmao:
Browneye Winker :roflmao:
1. Chip this is our first summer w/central air too...I don't know how we got along w/o it all this time...I love it!!!!
2. I think Tara looks THE best she ever has this season. She really lost a lot of weight.
Iva13 Wrote:1. Chip this is our first summer w/central air too...I don't know how we got along w/o it all this time...I love it!!!!
2. I think Tara looks THE best she ever has this season. She really lost a lot of weight.
she didn't lose weight. She straightened her hair

Booty fish
Iva13 Wrote:1. Chip this is our first summer w/central air too...I don't know how we got along w/o it all this time...I love it!!!!

I used to tell myself, "eh, there's only a couple days a year that I really need it."
Now, I keep it on when ever it gets close to 80.
LeNeve Wrote:

Booty fish
doody piss
Brampton Wrote:
And became a lesbian.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
And became a lesbian.
:high5:

the all fish diet
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11