Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Chip Wrote:The FedEx person that comes here is a decent looking chick.

That's all I have to contribute. :?

I forget the name of the company, but they drove yellow, and red vans. Anyway there was a blond chick that delivered shit, she was hot, I really wanted to slap her face with my weiner. I haven't even seen any of those vans for a long time.
LeNeve Wrote:

I forget the name of the company, but they drove yellow, and red vans. Anyway there was a blond chick that delivered shit, she was hot, I really wanted to slap her face with my weiner. I haven't even seen any of those vans for a long time.

Confusedad:
What a sad story.
called the company and they have stopped the billing. They also said they will submit for a refund and that I might recieve it. I then called my bank to dispute the charges.
LeNeve Wrote:

DHL
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

DHL

yeah, that was it. she had Dick Humping Lips too.
"G+ hoes down" keeps making me laugh. :high5:
I hope we get to listen to the show today. I caught the interview with Turtle on the replay yesterday, it was really good actually.
I need something to work on......
I don't want something to work on though, I prefer sitting here with the fan blowing on me.
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want something to work on though, I prefer sitting here with the fan blowing on me.
whats her name?
July 31 2006 was my first day at this job. Can't believe I've been here that long. Longest job I've ever held.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I don't want something to work on though, I prefer sitting here with the fan blowing on me.
whats her name?

Monique
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
whats her name?

Monique
is she large?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
whats her name?

Monique
is she large?
no, my other fan Taquana is though
I got shit to do but at least I get to listen in today. Hopefully I'll get to play along in a bit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11