Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
morning Rich
One of the things on my bucket list, is to one day, wear suits like these.

[Image: Old_Romantic_Feeling.jpg]
Chip Wrote:One of the things on my bucket list, is to one day, wear suits like these.

[Image: Old_Romantic_Feeling.jpg]
:roflmao: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:so last night I found an interesting charge on my bank card, in doing a little research they have charged my card every month dating back to november. Did some google work, and come to find out this little scam has been going on for a number of years now. I'm calling this morning to request a refund, then I'm calling my bank, then I may be calling the authorities.
what? service charges?
its from some golf thing. I recall going through this a few years ago. I think it had to do with my buying a piece of golf equipment like 5 years ago and some service you automatically get signed up for. This service I had cancelled after the 1 year free trial. Havent had a charge from them since, now all of a sudden I'm being charged again. $9.94/mo. About a hundo is what they owe me
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Sooner or later I'm going to take one of these recruiters up on the jobs they call me about daily.
we've all heard this story before

Listen Dexter...
I've had 3 jobs since the forum started.
I've had 1 job since the Internet started!!!
Is like to see a thread started by Brampton & only replied to by Brampton. How long would it go on???
The 600-home run club ain't what it used to be...

Bet you didn’t know that Jim Thome is four big swings away from joining baseball’s 600-home run club.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/20...z1SYe59FuI
[Image: 40991-650-366.jpg]
Joe Wrote:Why do I have a feeling Eddie knows these kids?

[youtube]8-0Xe3Qy0Nc[/youtube]
You hate me because I'm awesome!!!
JDubb Wrote:The 600-home run club ain't what it used to be...

Bet you didn’t know that Jim Thome is four big swings away from joining baseball’s 600-home run club.

Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/mlb/story/20...z1SYe59FuI

No.
I'm not going to read more.
Jerk.

Thats pretty good, but holy shit is that creepy.
Rich, you should stop lurking and just say something.
We hardly know you.
LeNeve Wrote:

Thats pretty good, but holy shit is that creepy.

Eddie Van Hillbillie.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Is like to see a thread started by Brampton & only replied to by Brampton. How long would it go on???
Confusedad:
who is this rich davis?
Chip Wrote:Rich, you should stop lurking and just say something.
We hardly know you.

he's probaly on the phone, or cranking it, either way, it's kind of rude to interupt him geez.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11