Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Brampton Wrote:30 years

Law and Order
Married with Children
The Real World
South Park
CSI

I could have put different ones, but these shows changed the way other shows were made.
Brampton Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:30 years

Law and Order
Married with Children
The Real World
South Park
CSI

I could have put different ones, but these shows changed the way other shows were made.
also, I only put "network" show that made a difference.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and yeah, my electric bill is ridiculous, but I don't care.

Robert does it ever shut off??? Ours kicks on and off throughout the day/night. Our electric bill is pretty much the same. But we're cool ALL the time. B4 with window units it would still be warm, but felt better than outside. So I figure we're doing good w/the bill

sometimes at night, not usually though.
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yes she did straighten her hair and become a Lesbian, but you can see in her face...she lost a lot of weight...
Chip what do you keep your air set at? we keep it at 79 or 78...

The first month, I didn't know what I was doing, so I had it at about 67 in the evenings going up to about 75.
It never shut off, so after paying that electric bill I set it for 79 in the evenings and 83ish during the day and at night.

We have friends that live in Florida and they set theirs at 79 so I figured, that sounded good.

After that first month, I would bump it up a few degrees at a time, trying to find a good temp.
It's amazing, I don't even notice a difference when I have it set at 79 vs when I have it set at 69. But if I start getting into the 80's it gets muggy
LeNeve Wrote:I need something to work on......

Me too. I have no projects going on and nothing to fix. I have been spending most of my day studying for certification exams and setting up iPhones.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
You can't put American Idol and Survivor in with sitcoms.
Reality TV and contest shows are different.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yes she did straighten her hair and become a Lesbian, but you can see in her face...she lost a lot of weight...
Chip what do you keep your air set at? we keep it at 79 or 78...

The first month, I didn't know what I was doing, so I had it at about 67 in the evenings going up to about 75.
It never shut off, so after paying that electric bill I set it for 79 in the evenings and 83ish during the day and at night.

We have friends that live in Florida and they set theirs at 79 so I figured, that sounded good.

After that first month, I would bump it up a few degrees at a time, trying to find a good temp.
It's amazing, I don't even notice a difference when I have it set at 79 vs when I have it set at 69. But if I start getting into the 80's it gets muggy

I set mine to 73 and I can tell as soon as Krissy ups it to 77.

Chip Wrote:You can't put American Idol and Survivor in with sitcoms.
Reality TV and contest shows are different.

American Idol is going to die off now that The Voice is on. Its a much better show.

It's Always Sunny is cancelled?
Chip Wrote:It's Always Sunny is cancelled?
no...... the hosts are incorrect.

like I said in the huddle yesterday......nuff said
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:It's Always Sunny is cancelled?
no...... the hosts are incorrect.

like I said in the huddle yesterday......nuff said

I was going to say, I didn't think I would have missed that one.
I don't watch True blood, so...

Osgood retired. HOF?
If he had one that last cup against Pitt, it would have been easy.
Television shows :yawn:
Chip Wrote:I don't watch True blood, so...

Osgood retired. HOF?
If he had one that last cup against Pitt, it would have been easy.
Osgood schmosgood
Brian Wrote:Television shows :yawn:

It could be worse...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...craze.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11