Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooooosday 7/19/2011......G+, Hoes down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Curb :nutswinger:
I hate Friends....gay show.

No guys act like those guys. bunch mo's
:?

I hate Seinfeld and Curb.

the little bit that I watched either, I spend the entire time asking "Who the fuck acts like that?"
Yes she did straighten her hair and become a Lesbian, but you can see in her face...she lost a lot of weight...
Chip what do you keep your air set at? we keep it at 79 or 78...
I get that Seinfeld and Friends were the 2 biggest shows of the 90's, I don't get why, but I get that they were.
Is this the "mt. Rushmore" debate?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Chip this is our first summer w/central air too...I don't know how we got along w/o it all this time...I love it!!!!
2. I think Tara looks THE best she ever has this season. She really lost a lot of weight.

I used to tell myself, "eh, there's only a couple days a year that I really need it."
Now, I keep it on when ever it gets close to 80.

I keep my house at 65-70. How the hell anyone can live without AC is beyond me. I would suck at being a third world human.
Iva13 Wrote:Yes she did straighten her hair and become a Lesbian, but you can see in her face...she lost a lot of weight...

The first month, I didn't know what I was doing, so I had it at about 67 in the evenings going up to about 75.
It never shut off, so after paying that electric bill I set it for 79 in the evenings and 83ish during the day and at night.
Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, Married With Children...
I don't know the 5th, so I'll do 4.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Yes she did straighten her hair and become a Lesbian, but you can see in her face...she lost a lot of weight...

The first month, I didn't know what I was doing, so I had it at about 67 in the evenings going up to about 75.
It never shut off, so after paying that electric bill I set it for 79 in the evenings and 83ish during the day and at night.

We have friends that live in Florida and they set theirs at 79 so I figured, that sounded good.
and yeah, my electric bill is ridiculous, but I don't care.
LeNeve Wrote:and yeah, my electric bill is ridiculous, but I don't care.

Robert does it ever shut off??? Ours kicks on and off throughout the day/night. Our electric bill is pretty much the same. But we're cool ALL the time. B4 with window units it would still be warm, but felt better than outside. So I figure we're doing good w/the bill
i keep my place at 74 normally in the summer 72 if its hot
30 years

Law and Order - Introduced the "legal" drama
Married with Children - gave FOX legs, legitimized it as a network, and changed sitcoms
The Real World - first reality show
South Park - first "true" adult cartoon
CSI - introduced the investigative side of crime drama
Derick Wrote:i keep my place at 74 normally in the summer 72 if its hot
but my insulation sucks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11