Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I hate reminiceing and feeling nostalgic. Lame feeling.
my straw has a crack in it. :flame:
I almost shed one when I left my Cobra at the dealership and had to go back the next day to get my Sirius radio out of it. I watched it in my rearview mirror all the way out of the parking lot.
Holy shit I actually have a day where I am not working and I can actually listen to the show and be on the forums? What has it been like 8 months?
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My new boss came to my craft beer party this weekend with Bud Light.

Did you school him?

All I said to him was, "Bud Light?" "Really Man?"

His response was that it was the only beer that his wife drinks. I told him it was cool if he takes it with him when he leaves.

:high5: so did you catch him drinking it or was it really for his wife. Why couldn't his wife drink wine?
Casey Anthony.

She's an OSU fan, makes duck faces, and killed her kid.

[Image: casey-anthony-person-photo-u6.jpg]
jotaka20 Wrote:Holy shit I actually have a day where I am not working and I can actually listen to the show and be on the forums? What has it been like 8 months?

bout time.
Chip Wrote:Casey Anthony.

:hitit:

She's probably an idouche too.
jotaka20 Wrote:Holy shit I actually have a day where I am not working and I can actually listen to the show and be on the forums? What has it been like 8 months?

and just in time for me to post that picture.
Talk about timing.

First thought was someone hacked your account. Welcome Back! :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:hitit:

Well, here ya go.

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-15-hottes...tures/greg
Pete Nice Wrote:

bout time.

Yeah speaking of reminiscing remember when I used to actually contribute to the forums and the show?
Jotaka, you have to get a new job where you can listen to the show and be on the forum while pretending to be busy.
Pete Nice Wrote::high5: so did you catch him drinking it or was it really for his wife. Why couldn't his wife drink wine?

He was totally drinking it in between getting bitched out on the side of my house by his wife. Now I feel less shitty about him getting promoted over me. His life needs something positive in it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24