Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.

And in what way is that a bad thing?

Because looking for your top when there are 10 boats on the lake with wake boarders or skiiers is bad... very bad.

Think of how many young boys were at the lake that day who now think water skiing is the greatest thing on the planet now.
Ok... Ok... I have an inferior computer, I use an inferior phone, I'm JDumb.......... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:
rockitdog Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
rockitdog Wrote:
javsto Wrote:Later butts, im a going hunting for some more hot blonde babes. peace out
How old are you??? :roll:

old enuff to know where to look for them to guarantee a 100% success rate. :FU:
Big talkers usually have the least game.

That Javsto dude is a shit talking asshole, I did not like him on the Ustream chat, he reminds me of Dildo Baggins before Dildo joined the forum. Dildo was a dick when he first hit the scene.
JDubb Wrote:Ok... Ok... I have an inferior computer, I use an inferior phone, I'm JDumb.......... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Tomorrow's banner...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife has a one piece she got a for something specific, I hate it, it looks terrible, it bunches up and just looks bad, bikini all the way.

I got a one piece for water skiing and wake boarding. I used to wear my bikini until one time I wiped out and spent twenty minutes trying to find the top.

And in what way is that a bad thing?

Because looking for your top when there are 10 boats on the lake with wake boarders or skiiers is bad... very bad.

You should have just continued on without the top, get a new top eventually once you hit the shore. Don't be a prude!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok... Ok... I have an inferior computer, I use an inferior phone, I'm JDumb.......... :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :deadhorse:

Tomorrow's banner...

:roflmao:

I think JDubb takes as much abuse as I do.
Joe Wrote:Think of how many young boys were at the lake that day who now think water skiing is the greatest thing on the planet now.

My life jacket covered shit up but it was noticeable if you really looked. Besides I know basically everyone at the lake, especially the boys who were wake boarding who found it.
Joe Wrote:

Tomorrow's banner...
Eff you guys.
poor jdubb, i have an iPhone and I like it, it's way better than my old blackberry. anyone use a windows phone?
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Think of how many young boys were at the lake that day who now think water skiing is the greatest thing on the planet now.

My life jacket covered shit up but it was noticeable if you really looked. Besides I know basically everyone at the lake, especially the boys who were wake boarding who found it.
And now they know you a little better.
Lately my new favorite thing is to comment on the yahoo stories. Say something like "well yeah, what did you expect, they are mexicans" even if it has nothing to do with the story at all. Then everyone starts fighting, it's funny.
Pete Nice Wrote:You should have just continued on without the top, get a new top eventually once you hit the shore. Don't be a prude!

It's the only one I had. I wear the bikini when I go swimming, canoeing and kayaking but I won't wear one when I water ski.
michaelangelo Wrote:poor jdubb, i have an iPhone and I like it, it's way better than my old blackberry. anyone use a windows phone?
It's window so by default it is superior. :flame:
Whatever happened to Lonnie3000, Mauro and GLB? They never even come on anymore, are they over at TOMB at all? I was hoping they would be IST regulars over here.
fuck, we have a heavy rainfall warning up to 100mm/almost 4in of rain by saturday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24