Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Casey Anthony.

She's an OSU fan, makes duck faces, and killed her kid.

[Image: casey-anthony-person-photo-u6.jpg]

:hitit:

and if you accidently get her pregnant, well, the problem will take care of itself. :high5:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

:hitit:

Well, here ya go.

http://www.ranker.com/list/the-15-hottes...tures/greg

again :hitit: her boobs look a little floppy in that black and white self photo though, but still :hitit: why not?
Pete Nice Wrote:Jotaka, you have to get a new job where you can listen to the show and be on the forum while pretending to be busy.

Yeah I need a nice boring office job how in the hell do I get one of those?

Jail time has worn on her.
Pete Nice Wrote:Jotaka, you have to get a new job where you can listen to the show and be on the forum while pretending to be busy.
:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate reminiceing and feeling nostalgic. Lame feeling.

I like it, it's fun, when we were younger we did a lot of fun, crazy, cool shit that we are no longer able to do, it's nice to sit around a fire or a bbq drinking some beer and talking about it.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote::high5: so did you catch him drinking it or was it really for his wife. Why couldn't his wife drink wine?

He was totally drinking it in between getting bitched out on the side of my house by his wife. Now I feel less shitty about him getting promoted over me. His life needs something positive in it.

What was his wife bitching at him about? Was she a c u next tuesday?
jotaka20 Wrote:

You could become a truck driver.
Joe Wrote:

Jail time has worn on her.

Nothing a few months of GTL can't fix....
Pete Nice Wrote:
jotaka20 Wrote:

You could become a truck driver.

Nah I respect truck drivers but I could never do it.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote::high5: so did you catch him drinking it or was it really for his wife. Why couldn't his wife drink wine?

He was totally drinking it in between getting bitched out on the side of my house by his wife. Now I feel less shitty about him getting promoted over me. His life needs something positive in it.

What was his wife bitching at him about? Was she a c u next tuesday?

He said as soon as the kids start getting bitchy she fights with him. I don't recall her talking to anyone else.
This shit is bananas.

[youtube]gzA8WRAM5s8[/youtube]
google + is open again. plus.google.com
Pete left us to go snap pictures of russian girls walking down the street wearing 2 pieces.
Pete Nice Wrote:google + is open again. plus.google.com

Wouldn't let me in. Told me to check back
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24