Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:If a Budweiser will get you a girl, I don't want that girl.
At best, she has herpies.

And false teeth she bought at a yard sale.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Chip's hitting on me. :?

Ah fuck it, I'm done with that.

Those were just lyrics from Story Of My Life by Social D.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think Chip's hitting on me. :?

Ah fuck it, I'm done with that.

Those were just lyrics from Story Of My Life by Social D.
I like that song, I didn't know the lyrics though.
sissy wing time. :happy:
Their conversation reminded me of Social D.
And they end up playing this pile of shit.
What the hell?
LeNeve Wrote:sissy wing time. :happy:

You and Brian have fun with that.
Joe Wrote:If you hand a girl a Bud at a bar you are not going home with her, but you may leave the bar wearing a Bud.

We were camping up in western NY wine country over the weekend and some whiskey tango came over and had some shots of vodka with the Russians. They left a few cans of Budweiser as a thank you and they sat there all weekend, no one drank them. On Monday, when getting ready to leave, me and the boyfriend of the Hyundai girl, shook them up and threw them against trees so that they exploded. The best use of Budweiser EVER.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I guess I am a Idouche :happy: I think Curb is one of the funniest shows

You just lost a coolness point.
I never had any in the first place :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you hand a girl a Bud at a bar you are not going home with her, but you may leave the bar wearing a Bud.

We were camping up in western NY wine country over the weekend and some whiskey tango came over and had some shots of vodka with the Russians. They left a few cans of Budweiser as a thank you and they sat there all weekend, no one drank them. On Monday, when getting ready to leave, me and the boyfriend of the Hyundai girl, shook them up and threw them against trees so that they exploded. The best use of Budweiser EVER.

My new boss came to my craft beer party this weekend with Bud Light.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I guess I am a Idouche :happy: I think Curb is one of the funniest shows

You just lost a coolness point.
I never had any in the first place :high5:

You're a long way from DBN prestige now.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

My new boss came to my craft beer party this weekend with Bud Light.

Did you school him?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My new boss came to my craft beer party this weekend with Bud Light.

Did you school him?

All I said to him was, "Bud Light?" "Really Man?"

His response was that it was the only beer that his wife drinks. I told him it was cool if he takes it with him when he leaves.
'Sup?
I wonder if NIV ever goes back to the hotel room to reminisce
Joe Wrote:I wonder if NIV ever goes back to the hotel room to reminisce
Ha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24