Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 07/07 - It's like my Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've know some of those boys since we were 6-7. It wouldn't have been a first time they've seen them but I was with my brother in law and that would have been weird

I knew my sister's friend since she was like 9 and that didn't stop her from getting naked at one of my parties and giving lap dances.
:high5:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've know some of those boys since we were 6-7. It wouldn't have been a first time they've seen them but I was with my brother in law and that would have been weird

I knew my sister's friend since she was like 9 and that didn't stop her from getting naked at one of my parties and giving lap dances.

They at least have to be attractive.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, we have a heavy rainfall warning up to 100mm/almost 4in of rain by saturday

1.31 inches of rain this year so far.
We got 3 inches on Sunday. It was miserable.
Do you need 6 inches to be fully satisfied?

Confusedhock: JDubb out of nowhere with a slam. a funny one. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:fuck, we have a heavy rainfall warning up to 100mm/almost 4in of rain by saturday

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

No. The last time we got 6 inches of rain, I didn't have electricity for a week.
Joe Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

They at least have to be attractive.

After a few hours of shots and beer they just have to be smaller than me and female.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever happened to Lonnie3000, Mauro and GLB? They never even come on anymore, are they over at TOMB at all? I was hoping they would be IST regulars over here.
Yeah, they are still heavy TOMB players.

Confusedad: I was hoping they would become part of the regular scene. Confusedad:

Is it really that hard to manage using both IST's, I think Chello or Dildo mentioned that once. IT doesn't seem very hard to me, I always have 5 to 15 things open on 2 to 3 different browsers every day.
That's because you are using a windows computer, by default it is easier to do everything. Although I do it every day and am able to do it without any issue at home and at work. It's easier at work on my FUCKING windows laptop, because it's windows :flame:
Hey JDubb, apple sucks.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Whatever happened to Lonnie3000, Mauro and GLB? They never even come on anymore, are they over at TOMB at all? I was hoping they would be IST regulars over here.
Yeah, they are still heavy TOMB players.

Confusedad: I was hoping they would become part of the regular scene. Confusedad:

Is it really that hard to manage using both IST's, I think Chello or Dildo mentioned that once. IT doesn't seem very hard to me, I always have 5 to 15 things open on 2 to 3 different browsers every day.
That's because you are using a windows computer, by default it is easier to do everything. Although I do it every day and am able to do it without any issue at home and at work. It's easier at work on my FUCKING windows laptop, because it's windows :flame:

Your probably right.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

:worthlesswopics:

I guess camera phones weren't as big back then. I don't recall a single picture from that night. That was probably 2002.
There is a news story on yahoo about a grizzly killing someone. I'm going to comment, that I'm surprised it wasn't a black bear, because the blacks are violent, then see where it goes from there.
Chip Wrote:Hey JDubb, apple sucks.
:thanks: Good one :high5:
Confusedarcasm: Confusedarcasm: Confusedarcasm: Confusedarcasm: Confusedarcasm:
LeNeve Wrote:There is a news story on yahoo about a grizzly killing someone. I'm going to comment, that I'm surprised it wasn't a black bear, because the blacks are violent, then see where it goes from there.
:roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:It's easier at work on my FUCKING windows laptop, because it's windows :flame:

Your probably right.

Reality Check 5 :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24